New bikes in the past year

ChrisL

Here's my Trek Verve 3 Disc Lostep that arrived April 6th plus some accessories.  I ordered it in January when great advice on here said to do so at that time or risk not getting a bike until Fall.

I haven't gone for a ride yet due to all the house-rebuild related stuff, but am glad it's in my possession now.

20210406_130825_900p.jpg.740004faca31b3daa541502b47ce532d.jpg

20210406_130347.900p.jpg

20210406_131423.900p.jpg

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Wow, how many do you/family ride at this time?  5-6?

No new bike for me.  There's enough.

Technically, two of them belong to my wife, but I'm the only one riding now. She's not physically able to anymore. I collect and restore as well as ride. Some of the bikes have sentimental value.

• Heart 2

18 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

The good news is that the new bike will be faster than you currently are, so time will SLOW DOWN for you!!!  Woot woot!  New bike = more (relatively) time!

Lynskey just called and asked me what color graphics I wanted on my bike. I told them I have heard blue bikes are faster. He laughed and said that’s true so I am getting blue graphics. He also told me my bike will ship tomorrow.

• Heart 2

Just now, Longjohn said:

Lynskey just called and asked me what color graphics I wanted on my bike. I told them I have heard blue bikes are faster. He laughed and said that’s true so I am getting blue graphics. He also told me my bike will ship tomorrow.

You will get YOUNGER with blue graphics!  Amazing.

Good to hear the parts are around for them.  The Shimano GRX stuff has been spotty for months and months. Probably true of some other bits too.

• Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Good to hear the parts are around for them.  The Shimano GRX stuff has been spotty for months and months. Probably true of some other bits too.

That’s why I went Ultegra & not GRX as it wasn’t available & I wasn’t waiting for it.  That was in feb though so maybe more stuff has come in.