Are you at all upset that Cheese has not tried to contact us from beyond?

Randomguy

1 minute ago, Philander Seabury said:

We still have cheese of forum past. 

We do, but I want more.  I kinda want to know what to expect when you die, and whether there are chicks wearing modest blouses and skirts where he is.  I also want to know if he can visit places he always wanted to go by just flitting about like a spectral superman or somesuch, and if he can have lunch with Grant at Grant's tomb, for instance.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

We do, but I want more.  I kinda want to know what to expect when you die, and whether there are chicks wearing modest blouses and skirts where he is.  I also want to know if he can visit places he always wanted to go by just flitting about like a spectral superman or somesuch, and if he can have lunch with Grant at Grant's tomb, for instance.

Also, is there grape pie everywhere?

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, Dottles said:

Is @Square Wheels moving South?

12 hours ago, Airehead said:

Yes

12 hours ago, Dottles said:

Where are they going? Is it a new job?

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

But did he love the south, or just Greenville?  I seem to remember him only talking about Greenville, and maybe busting on Asheville once or twice.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

DUDE!

Keep up!

I say we put together a petition and make Dear Leader change his name to Square Wheels with Cheese after he moves to the South.  I want him to start threads about the local Piggly Wiggly and I want him to befriend a homeless person under a bridge.

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

I think of Cheese each Spring when follow his instruction to turn my lawnmower on its side, carburetor down for 15-20 seconds, to get the water the ethanol in the gas absorbed - gas that sat in the mower all winter - out of the way so the motor will start.

• Heart 1