Have you ordered yours yet?

Square Wheels

My SIL collects guitars and recently bonused and bought a custom guitar.  Not sure from who tho.  I think he’s at around 6-7 electric guitars now.  I shared with him the proper number of bikes is N+1 and he has adopted that to his guitars.  My daughter likely applied that to shoes.   

I saw Paul Davids' video about this guitar and the "Gibson Garage".  (I do like his videos, for the most part)

I have four guitars for which I paid a total of $1400 (including my upgrades to the Epiphone LP)... not planning on adding this one, though it would be fun to try.

27 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

The originals were manufactured in Kalamazoo by the parents of friends of mine.  These are knockoffs manufactured down south.

Jimmy Page said he's giving me the one he used on "The Song Remains the Same".  

4 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

They are limited to 50, so they will be gone soon.

I'm thinking I'll get one, @Wilbur, obviously @12string, and @Mr. Silly.  That will leave 46 for the rest of the planet.

Case_2x.png

https://www.gibson.com/en-US/page/jimmy-page

This would be fun to have one of but it would be a wall hanging.  I just spent my celebratory second job fund anyways. 

Just now, Wilbur said:

Didn't he just sire another kid?  Apparently, not all of him is dead. 

It's hard to argue with facts.  OK @Square Wheels I apologize for making an insensitive remark. Jimmy was awesome 40-50 years ago and I get why you like him.  But you must admit he was so yesterday.  And not like in the Beatles either.

Just now, Dottleshead said:

Didja buy a round of toasters for everyone in the forum??

No, I bought 100 family meal packs for Easter for the food bank.  It felt better than any other purchase lately.  I donated them in Mosey's name as an apology. :) 

• Awesome 1