Weekend plans with the Easter Bunny?

petitepedal

I have a bored meeting...where I may be electrocuted...I mean elected to the bored..Friday at 6pm

I did church after today's PT...

Saturday there is rehearsal for the Easter Vigil..I am attending for moral support...then I hope to stop at Emily's Lebanese Delli for a spinach pie YUM

A nap and then church Saturday night.

Need to plan some meals and do laundry..and change my sheets (assistance needed)..I am invited to 5pm Easter dinner on Sunday and will bring a couple of veggies..asparagus  and maybe green beans.

The end.

• Heart 1
  • Like 3

Probably a quiet weekend.  Had an "early" Easter celebration with some friends.  The weather is supposed to be very nice at least one of the days, so I may go to a local garden park and see what's in bloom.

• Heart 1

Just now, BuffJim said:

1/2 today. We have a solemn service at church at noon, which I’ll go to. Then hope to walk a bit. Work on my mom’s taxes tomorrow. Bake our Ham and Yam dinner Saturday night, and church Sunday. 

I miss the afternoon Good Friday service...ours is at 7pm...I usually don't go :whistle:

• Hugs 1

Work on getting the basement ready for drywall and painting. Laundry. Coffee. Thaw some ham slices for Easter dinner. Apache has a date at the puppy spa. He’s really improved since we brought him home. He is all Labrador. Walk both dogs; I’d like to take them to the Battlefield for trail walks but have to see if Mrs Parsnip is up for that. Making pecan sticky buns Sunday morning, it’s a tradition. That’s aboot it. 

• Heart 2

Work today. Dinner out tonight, then get some ingredients to start making the birria. 
Saturday - start the birria slow cooking then take the bike up to the Salt River area for a ride. Laundry and house cleaning when I return 

Sunday - the girls will be here for dinner. Quesabirilla tacos. Just chill and remember Dad on his birthday. 

• Heart 1

For our Easter extended-family dinner gathering, I'm assembling an 11 lb lasagna (ground beef/pork/veal meatloaf meat plus mild Italian sausage in the meat sauce) on Saturday and just need to take to the dinner and bake it on Sunday.

I had to really search, but I found the highly prized 12 oz. pecan nougat Mary Sue Easter Eggs in a ma-pa supermarket at the end of a peninsula poking into the Chesapeake.  I get them for the "kids" in their 20's and younger in the family.  When I stopped in a 2nd store to get other stuff and told the cashier I didn't need a bag (we get charged 20 cents/bag now by law) because I had left mine in the car filled with Mary Sue Easter Eggs, the cashier and people in line all ask where I got them and did they have Vanilla Butter Cream and other various kinds besides pecan nougat.  I brought the ma-pa supermarket some business!

image.jpeg.993cd67e6db504cfe32ce775cc034029.jpeg

As little as possible.  Attempting to play guitar during the day today, tomorrow and Wednesday. Likely making some homemade pizzas for dinner this evening.  Not sure what I'll be making for dinner tomorrow and I'll be doing my damndest to get out of going to my SIL's for Easter dinner.

We started the Triduum last night, we'll complete it around 10PM tomorrow.  Did the traditional 3 church visit after leaving our own church last night.  I have to rehearse my group tonight, don't like doing that on Good Friday, but no choice.  We'll cover a Sunday morning Mass with that group.

Otherwise... I'll run some errands and get some yard work done tomorrow.  Have to go adjust the streaming camera and organ speakers at church.  Sunday, dinner at Bil's house.

Piano player kid just texted me that he can't find any of his music...........