Should I cave and call FSOG by his Johnny-come-lately name?

Randomguy
Go to solution Solved by Johnny Come Lately Name,

27 minutes ago, Parsnip Totin Jack said:

You adapted fairly easily to PTJ. Although @Dottleshead still drops an “oldie” from time to time.

PTJ was a good switch, though, and part of a fun day on the forum.  It is easy to truncate, needs no special characters or fumbling at the keyboard, and is more representative of you overall.

It works.  Not that the other new forum names don't work or anything, but FSOG and RS are just sooooo much easier than FROS or MS for me.  Well, FSOG is so much easier for me to type, so there is that.  RS doesn't fuss about her name much, either.

18 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

PTJ was a good switch, though, and part of a fun day on the forum.  It is easy to truncate, needs no special characters or fumbling at the keyboard, and is more representative of you overall.

It works.  Not that the other new forum names don't work or anything, but FSOG and RS are just sooooo much easier than FROS or MS for me.  Well, FSOG is so much easier for me to type, so there is that.  RS doesn't fuss about her name much, either.

I sort of favour snarky old bastard. :)  Granted though, fsog is a classic.  Effing Ray is good too. He is a master namer. 

5 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

I missed Mooseknuckle for a hard second.

And then there was Abstruse Moose. :) Ah heck, while we are at it, here is the compleat story. :) (Holy cow!  Ralph T.Farnsworth must have been all the way back in the Love Forum!). Time flies like an arrow!

image.thumb.png.a4147804fd6e64b33e7dfb5850d24cd5.png

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1