1 month mark...for those of your trying to lose weight!

petitepedal

This morning I stepped on the scale and it showed me down 1.5 since Monday morning - Shirley it's just one of those fluctuations and it'd be back up tomorrow.  But if this number is to be believed then I'm -7 for the challenge, and -25 since the beginning of July.  7 pounds in a month might be bordering on too fast....?  I did hard, half-hour trainer sessions after work Monday and Wednesday.

My goal was to lose 12 for the challenge... if I manage to get there early I'll extend my goal by another 5.

Very nice, couch and Trenton!  It feels so good to budge the scale off where it has been stuck for the last couple of years.  Of course Mrs. Bulk prodding me into buying lots of nice new "fat pants" Shirley helped also.  :angry::( 

For the record, I'm not dumping the pounds for my health.  I'm actually really healthy.  I have these skinny skeleton jeans I want to fit into by Thanksgiving.  

#Sizzle

• Heart 1

Very nice, couch and Trenton!  It feels so good to budge the scale off where it has been stuck for the last couple of years.  

thanks, Ralph - yes it does.  

I kind of feel like I cheated though, because the weight loss for the summer was pretty much just a consequence of all that riding, which I wanted to do anyway.  Even though it's had a couple issues, I am so happy I plunked down the money for that bike. 

Great job everyone.  I would have played too but I had dropped a bunch of weight over last winter and this summer and am pretty close to fightin' weight for me.

I am just going to go with the "gain no weight" goal over the season.  Then comes January, where I end up on the road for four weeks eating restaurant food and drinking good wine.  Then I'll be ready for a spring challenge to get my "bikini body" back

Great job everyone.  I would have played too but I had dropped a bunch of weight over last winter and this summer and am pretty close to fightin' weight for me.

I am just going to go with the "gain no weight" goal over the season.  Then comes January, where I end up on the road for four weeks eating restaurant food and drinking good wine.  Then I'll be ready for a spring challenge to get my "bikini body" back

* shudder *

• Heart 2

Yay...so far too busy to get on the scale at work...and although I have added exercise and dropped those huge weekend sammies..meh life is..  Oh I have cut back on the wine..not out..yet..but back...and I am getting use to planning quick meals for those gym nights...so those are all good moves!! 

No scale change for me, still at 180.  I am eating well, no processed food and watching calories in.  I need to exercise more and get calories out higher.  We walk and I ride periodically but the past few weeks have been rainy or I've been busy.  Like Petite, I am cutting back but not out on alcohol.  Weekdays are fine, weekends are hard.  No beer until after the fast test next week. 

• Heart 1

I'm on track for hitting my goal.

I'm going to have to stop running for a while so my knee can heal.  I'm upping the distance for walking and cutting back on the carbs in breads and upping the vegetables for snacks at work. 

"I have been in the revenge weight loss business so long, now that it's over, I don't know what to do with the rest of my life."

(You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Ralph)

I sure wish I had your memory!  I can barely remember anything aboot movies, and you and jsharr can memorize the freaking script completely!