Tea people.....

petitepedal

Tea Source of course, Harney & Sons (I can get some flavors at the local store, but better variety online), Fava Tea Company and Mahamosa are my most common.  Lupicia has beautiful teas, but they tend to be a bit pricey so I tend to use them more for gifts. TeaLish and Tea Guys both have nice Maple flavored teas (and the La Creme from Tealish is nice, but I slightly prefer the Moon over Madagascar Vanilla from Tea Source ).

I also love the Royal Irish from Columbia Kate's Tea House.  They have some other wonderful flavors including Meyer lemon Creme, but I drink that more in the summer.

• Heart 2

14 hours ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

This place kicks ass. I've not ordered anything from them because we make any excuse we can to go there - their dim sum Chinese food has forever ruined me on takeout Chinese.

Real Chinese food will do that to you.  I had to take my daughter in law to a local Chinese Restaurant and she hasn't stopped laughing since.  When her father came here last year she warned me not to take him.  If you ever get to New York further look up the Jade Asian restaurant in Flushing.  Pics here.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g47729-d1208887-Reviews-Jade_Asian_Restaurant-Flushing_Queens_New_York.html#photos;geo=47729&detail=1208887&ff=218291232&albumViewMode=hero&albumid=101&baseMediaId=218291232&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=2

It's even better if you bring a Chinese speaker with you to translate because most of the staff are not so good with english.

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Real Chinese food will do that to you.  I had to take my daughter in law to a local Chinese Restaurant and she hasn't stopped laughing since.  When her father came here last year she warned me not to take him.  If you ever get to New York further look up the Jade Asian restaurant in Flushing.  Pics here.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g47729-d1208887-Reviews-Jade_Asian_Restaurant-Flushing_Queens_New_York.html#photos;geo=47729&detail=1208887&ff=218291232&albumViewMode=hero&albumid=101&baseMediaId=218291232&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=2

It's even better if you bring a Chinese speaker with you to translate because most of the staff are not so good with english.

I can probably do better - I have a friend who lives in Queens and his parents are from China. I'm sure he'd know where to go.....