Old sign as yard art

AirwickWithCheese

I want to put up a sign in the yard. I tried to find a pic to be an example of what I'm trying to get you to visualize but I can't find anything. 

Basically an old commercial sign as a yard decoration. One of those old Pure gas station signs would be nice. 

It's going to have to be repurposed like for the birds or something or the neighbors won't let me get away with it. Done right though and I think it will be a terrific edition. 

@Page Turner would understand. I am reaching out in the dark knowing better.   :(

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I could have had it for 400.   :(

The colors are perfect for a flower garden. Tasteful and understated. A nice cedar ledge for the wrens would be nice.   

Why didn't you snap it up for that price.

• Sad 1

Just now, BR46 said:

Now that I think of it a Clermont Lounge sign would have been the ultimate yard art 

So you see Cheese is onto something here, yes?  I also called about 2 Craigslist mowers yesterday and the punk hasn't called me back.

MomCheese raised her voice to me yesterday and Wheels was snippy this morning.  

• Heart 1

• 2 years later...
43 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

There is an old farmer in New Wilmington that has a big green concrete dinosaur in his front yard. I don’t know where he got it but it has been there as long as I can remember.

On 4/27/2018 at 1:20 AM, Dchiefransom said:

The young kids will like it.

232e18c469d002730402ed0b8a2088a6.jpg

We have a new Sinclair station with that signage. Very visually appealing.