Today's first and second breakfasts

Ralphie

4 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

This is a wonderful idea Ralph! I will eat one nutritious breakfast and one moonpie-soda breakfast and they should balance out.   :slow-dance-smiley:

Cheesewick, I was thinking of you and @2Far yesterday when I had "Eggs from Heaven", cheese and eggs over grits.  Just to show I am on open minded northerner. :D

And knockoff the moonpies and RC!

• Heart 1

1) Cereal and croissant

2) Ham, egg, cheese crepe with pineapple rum desert (wife had the lime mousse). Wife's crepe in upper corner "Italian" with tomato rather than the ham (Jabon), Daughter's was "Complete" with a variety of different cheeses.

LRG_DSC05318.JPG

Sweet snack.jpg

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Yay, Tizeye!  So who else is on on the two breakfast plan?  Sort of like a multiple course brunch. :)

He ate both his parent's deserts (strawberry and I think that was orange) mousse...letting them have a small portion. We actually had the sweets and coffee about a half hour before the crepes, so might consider it a triple breakfast. One before we left, then 2 while out. Oh, and those labels on the deserts were actually strips of chocolate with lettering on them.

LRG_DSC05308.JPG

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Yay, Tizeye!  So who else is on on the two breakfast plan?  Sort of like a multiple course brunch. :)

I tend to eat 2 breakfasts --nearly daily.  Weekends are often the healthiest.

Today:

1) Small bowl of cornflakes with plain yogurt, fresh raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and red currents with skim milk.

Cup of tea with skim milk.

Then I biked to market after going up a mini-hill for minor workout:

2) Turkish borek -flatbread with spinach and feta cheese + cup of coffee with milk.  (I seldom take cream for coffee or tea unless no other choice.  I never buy cream for home.)

For #2, barely starting into it, when I had strong stomach cramps...so much that I started cold-sweat. I wanted to lie down...but couldn't since there was no park nearby.  So left my uneaten breakfast and left my helmet behind..as a placeholder.  Then went to washroom...where I was for awhile.  I got better.

Whew, I don't what happened. I was scared..I started to wonder at time of pain if could even cycle home. Then ate rest of my breakfast.  :)  By then, it was 10:30 am.

Then went food shopping.