So, I start my new job on Monday..

Wilbur

Dearie has flown 1-2 times in his firm's private jet (for a national oil firm).  At that time, it didn't have free movies. But they were served some food by co-pilot.

He prefers commercial..

He has been flown in other private craft by vendors (who were looking to land a big contract...) several times.  This is to look at facilities of vendors.  Nowadays...a drone would help..

8 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Dearie has flown 1-2 times in his firm's private jet (for a national oil firm).  At that time, it didn't have free movies. But they were served some food by co-pilot.

He prefers commercial..

He has been flown in other private craft by vendors (who were looking to land a big contract...) several times.  This is to look at facilities of vendors.  Nowadays...a drone would help..

The oil companies operate shuttles, not true corporate aviation.  Billionaires sure never return to airline flying over a corporate aircraft.  ie: oil companies aren't doing it right. 

12 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

What aboot the fetzer valve and the ball bearings?

I think the humidity is to blame for that 7th Fetzer valve sticking.   As far as the ball bearings go, it is all ball bearings these days, so I just figured they were a given.