Women, are idiots.

Razors Edge

My FIL remarried and his wife has two adult kids.  The son is like Sheldon Cooper in appearance and mannerisms.  The dude is a freaking brainiac too.  

He did well for himself as a research scientist in the pharmaceutical industry and makes bank.  Somehow he met and married a woman 10 years younger and really attractive too.  We all thought she married for the money but they are about 15 years into their marriage & seem to happy.  

We had dinner with them a few months back and they really are an odd couple, he’d rather not talk to you if you don’t match his intellect and she’s as sweet as pie and really social... Just an odd pair but it seems to work.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

My FIL remarried and his wife has two adult kids.  The son is like Sheldon Cooper in appearance and mannerisms.  The dude is a freaking brainiac too.  

He did well for himself as a research scientist in the pharmaceutical industry and makes bank.  Somehow he met and married a woman 10 years younger and really attractive too.  We all thought she married for the money but they are about 15 years into their marriage & seem to happy.  

We had dinner with them a few months back and they really are an odd couple, he’d rather not talk to you if you don’t match his intellect and she’s as sweet as pie and really social... Just an odd pair but it seems to work.

Wish she had taught him the art of small talk with anyone.  He is very lucky to have his wife with her personality.  However one doesn't really know what goes on in a marriage outside of social circles.

I'm certain enough people judge me and dearie together...because we look so different age-wise..but now I look more tired and probably don't look as young as a decade ago aka looking..older. :)