Pretty quiet here this morning

Further

Wo46 just went off to work so I'm going to the garage soon. 

I will finish up the rebuild and the upgrades on the sidecar this morning then I have to move a few motorcycles around so I can start the next project. 

• Heart 1

I slept in til 6:45AM... Wow..I was watching a murder last light  "the Brokenwood Mysteries" on PBS...it was soooo good...but dang I was falling asleep at 9:30ish...never did finish...It is on our local PBS after the Dr Blake Mysteries....I think they are good...but Damn...it is usually a work night and a workout night...and I can't stay awake that long.

Storm #2 coming in tonight...It is a good thing I have a ton of food at my house!!

• Heart 1

I returned home from the family Thanksgiving gathering and soon fell asleep in my recliner while watching TV.  I woke up at 8 am and a rerun of The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp is on in glorious black and white.  A guy who ran from guarding a wagon when Earp's posse was attacked by outlaws is now volunteering to go into a valley to see if that's where the outlaws are hiding. I have to watch the ending before I make breakfast.

OK. It's over.  Coward turns hero, goes home to worried wife and the show ends with him saying, "Imagine that. I got to ride with Wyatt Earp."

The show fades out to the theme song. "...Long live his fame and long live his glory and long may his story be told."

OK.  Now I have to make breakfast which I'll eat while watching a bunch of people fight over who's the father on Maury.

• Haha 1