We don't appear to do much weight work

petitepedal

Looking at the numbers...very little time is spent doing "Gym/other"...

To quote my doc a few years back "you might want to do some weight training" :D

Presently...I don't  do enough cardio..and I miss my regular gym routine..which would include 15 minutes of treadmill before my workout and 2 day a week with 30 or 40 minutes of treadmill. I have been walking..but surgery is gonna limit everything for awhile.

7 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Looking at the numbers...very little time is spent doing "Gym/other"...

To quote my doc a few years back "you might want to do some weight training" :D

Presently...I don't  do enough cardio..and I miss my regular gym routine..which would include 15 minutes of treadmill before my workout and 2 day a week with 30 or 40 minutes of treadmill. I have been walking..but surgery is gonna limit everything for awhile.

I always do weight work. 

2A64FA13-0C9A-450B-870B-9EA626B5D39F.png

• Heart 2

Thanks for reminding me!

That inspires me to get moving.

I bought a set of "Fitness Insanity" Resistance Bands and attachments and have hardly used them.  I'm going to put together a workout program, easy to start with and gradually increasing for 8 weeks, while watching the football games today and print out a check-off schedule.  I also downloaded all the workout videos for "Bodylastics" I had access to for 6 months after I bought from them from them that I lost in my house fire and will use them for ideas or to follow-along some days.

image.thumb.png.15474dbecf056cb9c8c5e67b9d2a3669.png

• Heart 1

On 1/16/2021 at 6:58 PM, smudge said:

I get to do cardiac rehab in a couple weeks. Bleh. I'm frustrated that I have to take it easy; all this time off but I can't pump the iron. Ugh...

They scheduled cardiac rehab for me after my heart attack. I called them and told them the situation that I couldn’t be away from home for that. They said ok and cancelled it. They didn’t give me any restrictions. The main thing I do is move firewood and split wood with a maul.

edit: I did have a one week 10# weight restriction.

• Heart 2

7 hours ago, MickinMD said:

Thanks for reminding me!

That inspires me to get moving.

I bought a set of "Fitness Insanity" Resistance Bands and attachments and have hardly used them.  I'm going to put together a workout program, easy to start with and gradually increasing for 8 weeks, while watching the football games today and print out a check-off schedule.  I also downloaded all the workout videos for "Bodylastics" I had access to for 6 months after I bought from them from them that I lost in my house fire and will use them for ideas or to follow-along some days.

image.thumb.png.15474dbecf056cb9c8c5e67b9d2a3669.png