I got my flew shot

Longjohn

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

My doctor is a sweetheart. I’d probably do anything she asked.

All part of the conspiracy.  Female doctors are taking over the medical field because people trust women more than men.  Plus men are suckers for any woman doctor who smiles at them.  :wub:

• Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Where you flying to? Texas?

I wuz going to spell it flue but decided to go with flew. If I was king I would combine all the words that sound the same and just have one common spelling. It wood make life a lot easier. You wooden’t have 2-to-two-too and there-they’re-their. The internet is already doing it. Ralph and Eye misspell words on purpose but these morans don’t even no the Wright weigh two spell words.

• Heart 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I wuz going to spell it flue but decided to go with flew. If I was king I would combine all the words that sound the same and just have one common spelling. It wood make life a lot easier. You wooden’t have 2-to-two-too and there-they’re-their. The internet is already doing it. Ralph and Eye misspell words on purpose but these morans don’t even no the Wright weigh two spell words.

Artemus Ward started the ball rolling in the 1800s, and lj and I are just a tad behind the times. :D

Charles Farrar Browne was an American humor writer, better known under his nom de plume, Artemus Ward, which as a character, an illiterate rube with "Yankee common sense", Browne also played in public performances. He is considered to be America's first stand-up comedian. Wikipedia

• Why is this thus? What is the reason of this thusness?
    • Moses, the Sassy.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Bikeguy said:
1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

My doctor is a sweetheart. I’d probably do anything she asked.

Bend over.         :o

Cough.    

You definitely want a woman doctor, a small woman doctor, for that procedure.

My last doctor was a small guy, with normal looking hands, but when I turned around he sprouted banana fingers.   

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Pfft!  Natural immunity is best.  You will need a booster in another 12 months. 

My oncologist said I need to get the flu shots because my immune system is compromised. I never seem to get the little sicknesses like colds and flu. I just get heart attacks and cancer.

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 1

14 hours ago, Longjohn said:

If it meant we could persecute the moranic CAnadians and Brits with their dopey extra letters in words, I am ALL FOR IT!!!  LJ for KING!

• Haha 1