My first Amazon review

Square Wheels

WTaF is "Earl Grey de la Creme??

Tea for non-tea drinkers? Earl Grey for people who don't like Earl Grey?

I'ma thinking it's on the order of a half-caf, half-soy, half-oat, honey-from-bees-only-named-Trevor, chai latte.

FWIW, I use one bag of EG & one bag of EB to make a 16 oz cuppa. It's enough EG, without being overpowering.

Can't believe Karina would expect them to let her return an opened food product. What does she think they can do with the product? After Covid hit, even the local stores are more cautious about taking returns. I bought tea recently from an online tea source, and I don't think it measures up to the tea I brought back from China a few years ago, but I only have a small bit of that left.

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

There are a bunch of them there for this tea. I don’t see Wheels’ review, but the first two are negative, then they’re mixed in with more positive comments.

467EA472-2CBB-44A2-9DF0-E6E3EEACD7A1.png

Sort by most recent.  Please do not post it with my name showing.

11 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Can't believe Karina would expect them to let her return an opened food product. What does she think they can do with the product? After Covid hit, even the local stores are more cautious about taking returns. I bought tea recently from an online tea source, and I don't think it measures up to the tea I brought back from China a few years ago, but I only have a small bit of that left.

I didn't return it, but Amazon gave me a refund.

• Heart 2

I usually give positive reviews. If anything works as advertised, I give it 5 stars. Sometimes I give a 4 star. Normally, I'm not going to bother with anything worth 2-3 stars. I lump that in with all the other junk available for the masses. I may have given a 1 star rating but I don't remember. It would have to be pretty bad and just outright fraud.

Stuff has gotten so rotten. People will sell anything and call it something else. It's not a matter of perspective, it's about trying to sell garbage. But, it's our own fault, chasing the cheapest product without good discernment.

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Ah, it is a crapshoot.  If you got a bad product, review it accurately so the next person buying it will know what to expect, even if it sucks ass or is great.

Well, if you do it my way, check the odds. Don't buy anything less than like 76% 5 star rating. More if you can get it. Then look at a few of the bad reviews. See if they are legitimate gripes. Also read some 5 star reviews. Some of those are not quite right, too. A lot of people don't review stuff. I wish they would give us all the numbers.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, donkpow said:

Well, if you do it my way, check the odds. Don't buy anything less than like 76% 5 star rating. More if you can get it. Then look at a few of the bad reviews. See if they are legitimate gripes. Also read some 5 star reviews. Some of those are not quite right, too. A lot of people don't review stuff. I wish they would give us all the numbers.

Do you look at the fakespot ratings?

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Do you look at the fakespot ratings?

I just look at what I said, I don't know what fakespot ratings is. (Until just now.)

I should also say that I don't find products for purchase only through Amazon or any other single source. I generally check around and go for the best deal. When I worked, I always said, I'm looking for the best product with the best service and the best price. Price is not my overriding concern, I don't buy things because they are cheap. I buy things that I want or need and look for the best deal.

• Heart 1

My sister and I comment a lot on Amazon. We text or email each other with the stupid answers people provide to questions about items like:

Q. How deep is it?

A. I don't know.  (So why did you bother to answer?)

or

Q. How long are the ice cube trays?

A. Same as normal.

• Haha 1