Today is not a good day

Kirby

37 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I had a ride planned - and it just got dark here and started with the thunder and lightning :(  I need @Square Wheels's rollers!

I got mine in. I stopped at an Amish greenhouse that was having a clearance sale and bought more plants. I cut my ride short to get my plants home before they wilted in my pannier. Just got home when the thunderstorm started and the hail

• Heart 1

I forgot one troublesome aspect of the dentist is they want me to have two wisdom teeth out.  They're not causing any immediate issue but they're afraid about dealing with decay in the future and tried to gently say it will be easier now than when you get even older which is happening quickly.

I had one wisdom tooth out and it was the most miserable experience I've had, so I'll probably delay stupidly for awhile as long as it's not causing any immediate issue and eventually schedule it for when I have some time to completely take off and recover.

• Hugs 1

10 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I forgot one troublesome aspect of the dentist is they want me to have two wisdom teeth out.  They're not causing any immediate issue but they're afraid about dealing with decay in the future and tried to gently say it will be easier now than when you get even older which is happening quickly.

I had one wisdom tooth out and it was the most miserable experience I've had, so I'll probably delay stupidly for awhile as long as it's not causing any immediate issue and eventually schedule it for when I have some time to completely take off and recover.

I would say hang on to your wisdom as long as you can. We need all the wisdom we can get on the forum.

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

49 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Get the gas. It made my last 2 much better than the previous 2.  Still took Advil like Skittles for a couple days…

• Awesome 1

13 hours ago, Kirby said:

I still have all 4 of mine :dontknow: