So I saw a speed boat

Longjohn
Go to solution Solved by Parsnip Totin Jack,

Headed my way. I’m on a lake with restricted horsepower so it had to be a water cop. I ducked behind an island were the water was only about six inches deep. I heard him playing with his siren but he didn’t use a bull horn. I pulled in to shore and put on my PFD and just sat there texting with a lady up in linesville. I could hear their motor on the other side of the island. Eventually they shut the motor off so I figured I was going to get a visitor.. I could hear them tromping through the brush and finally they found me. They asked me why I didn’t stop when I heard the siren. I said I didn’t know that was for me. He asked me for my driver’s license. I said I didn’t think I needed one for a kayak. He asked if I had one on me so I checked my PFD and my Speedo and said no. We had a little talk about them making up their own laws. The. He asked me for my name and I said Yukon and he wrote it down. Then he asked me for my middle name and I told him what my real name is and asked him what his name was and he told me. I didn’t write it down. I told him he should go looking for serious law breakers instead of harassing old men minding their own business in a kayak on a quiet lake that only has one speedboat on it. He said he was going to cut me a break because he likes my grit. He said next time I will get a ticket.

• Heart 3

It happened a log time ago, and the lake was down more than it is now. I was out fishing in the kayak and I head a boat in the area I was. since I have a kayak I can get in a lot shallower water than they could so I never gave it thought. For me it was the fish and game boat coming to just check my catches and to see if I had a valid license. To get where I was they should have not just came at me straight on, but should have went up the channel to where the water from the river cut out a channel. Well they beached themselves pretty good about 800 feet from me.. not only could they not drop the prop enough to get unbleached, they actually called me over to talk. 
Anywho... I get over there and the new guy must not know how mud works, but he somehow thought it could be as hard as the ground they parked their truck on. he got off the boat and sunk up to hips.. lost his shoe and was really bitter and passed. 
I backed up a tad and straighten out because of wind drifting. I was not at a point where I was in control.. so I thought.. the new pissy rookie told me to come back closer, I said come get me.. this made his parter laugh. 

All in all I helped get them unstuck and they said forget about all the inspections.. I really wish I had my GoPro running, but I didn't have it on this outing. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

They are on the other park of the lake. They have to stay on the other side of the railroad trestle. The cops don’t want to mess with them, they might get shot.

So he had a speed boat to chase a guy in a kayak who was on the proper part of the lake but he used his speedboat on the part of the lake speedboats aren't supposed to be on because he's afraid of the people in speedboats on the other part of the lake?? Pu***.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, smudge said:

So he had a speed boat to chase a guy in a kayak who was on the proper part of the lake but he used his speedboat on the part of the lake speedboats aren't supposed to be on because he's afraid of the people in speedboats on the other part of the lake?? Pu***.

That’s about it.

• Sad 1

Just now, Kzoo said:

I knew people from  Linesville.  I lived in Linesville the last summer before I moved to Michigan.  I had a Linesville address and lived towards Harmonsburg.

I’m chatting with three ladies from Linesville on the dating site. I guess wimmins come in threes. I had three Nancys and now I have three Linesvilles. I’m meeting one of them on Thursday where the ducks walk on the fish.

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, Further said:

Did he actually say grit ?

He actually did. I think I made him think about what he was trying to enforce and he realized it was a very stupid law “He called it a law” Legislatures are the ones that are supposed to make laws and I’ll bet they didn’t make this one. Anyway I wore the stupid thing the rest of the day. Owl probably kayak Pymatuning and Wilhelm more now. They are not that anal.

• Heart 1