I am concerned that the Bears may not make the playoffs this year

Randomguy

I peek into the Denver Post sometimes to read the Wilson bashing but this time they're screaming for the entire org to be cleaned out.  That drubbing by Miami really caused all the meat to fall from the bone.

https://www.denverpost.com/2023/09/24/broncos-sean-payton-70-points-russell-wilson-garett-bolles-mark-kiszla-column/

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

It seems inconceivable, doesn't it?

I drafted Justin Flelds as my starting QB on one of my fantasy teams, so I hope the Bears surprise everyone going forward.  That team is 1-2.

My other two fantasy teams are 2-1 and have Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson as QBs.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

It seems inconceivable, doesn't it?

Nope...  

I've lived near Chicago for 67 years.  Most of the time they don't make the playoffs.

I remember driving 25 miles to Soldier Field  maybe once a year in the 70s and we could easily get tickets to watch a game. 

3 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

Nope...  

I've lived near Chicago for 67 years.  Most of the time they don't make the playoffs.

I remember driving 25 miles to Soldier Field  maybe once a year in the 70s and we could easily get tickets to watch a game. 

They won a superbowl in my lifetime, so there is that.  Mostly, they have not been good, though.  I have not seen much of Fields, any ideas of what is the matter?