I think I am addicted to NeoCitran

Wilbur

Can you drink it twice a day for a month and not be?  At least I am a functional addict.  Completed an airplane sale today and the buyer offered me a job.  Got home and made a nice brick roasted Rosemary chicken.  The only regret is I missed a birthday ride with Rattlecan.  That would have been fun.

• Heart 1

Can you drink it twice a day for a month and not be?  At least I am a functional addict.  Completed an airplane sale today and the buyer offered me a job.  Got home and made a nice brick roasted Rosemary chicken.  The only regret is I missed a birthday ride with Rattlecan.  That would have been fun.

what are you not addicted to you hopped up pig?  

:wub:

• Heart 2

Ingredients of Neocitran Non Drowsy Extra Strength Cold and Flu:

...phenylephrine is one of those drugs that are highly marketed, but still questionable as to efficacy.  Mostly , it's been popularized because pseudoephedrine was used in cooking meth.

dextromethorphan is an effective cough suppressant, but does have some potential for abuse as a recreational drug at higher doses.

acetominaphen is somewhat dangerous in that the therapeutic dose is not that far under the dose that can, with overuse, cause some liver damage. :(

...you really ought to taper off on this stuff. Coughing, as inconvenient as it is, helps to clear your lungs of all that crap that's in there now.

...phenylephrine is one of those drugs that are highly marketed, but still questionable as to efficacy.  Mostly , it's been popularized because pseudoephedrine was used in cooking meth.

dextromethorphan is an effective cough suppressant, but does have some potential for abuse as a recreational drug at higher doses.

acetominaphen is somewhat dangerous in that the therapeutic dose is not that far under the dose that can, with overuse, cause some liver damage. :(

...you really ought to taper off on this stuff. Coughing, as inconvenient as it is, helps to clear your lungs of all that crap that's in there now.

I was wondering what the fuck Wilbur was drinking.  Thanks for the post, my dear.  I didn't have to use the fucking Google.

Couch

Congratulations on the sale.

• Heart 1

Can you arrange an intervention Page?  Just don't tell me. I want to be surprised look all strung out when the video crews show up. :) 

Can you arrange an intervention Page?  Just don't tell me. I want to be surprised look all strung out when the video crews show up. :) 

...it's a shame they have reality TV in Canada, too. :(  When I was  kid, it was such a nice place.  When we used to visit the relative ( who mostly were dairy farmers), it was like a magical world for me. #cantgohome

Are you a doctor....... or do you play one on TV?

...no, I am profoundly phamacophobic.  Iatrophobic too, if I think about it.

Symptoms of Pharmacophobia - Fear of taking medicine:
breathlessness, excessive sweating, nausea, dry mouth, feeling sick, shaking, inability to speak or think clearly, a fear of dying, becoming mad or losing control, a sensation of detachment from reality or a full blown anxiety attack.

I can have those symptoms and I have no fear of medicine. ('specially the inability to speak or think clearly) 

breathlessness, excessive sweating, nausea, dry mouth, feeling sick, shaking, inability to speak or think clearly, a fear of dying, becoming mad or losing control, a sensation of detachment from reality or a full blown anxiety attack.

You can easily cure this by taking a couple of aspirin.

It is the ultimate for when you are chilly and achey and need to sleep.  I thought you guys must have had it too.  I will have to think of you as a third world county now

Yeah, that stuff is a life saver when a brutal cold beats me down. It knocks me out so fast, I almost have to be in bed when I drink it, or somebody will have to carry me.

I can have those symptoms and I have no fear of medicine. ('specially the inability to speak or think clearly) 

...I know a doctor who will give you something for that. I know a lot of doctors who will give you something for that.

Pretty sure a good strong hot toddy (lemon juice, whiskey, water in equal portions, and a little sugar) works better and is better for you.  Better = less bad.

Nah, I  needed the decongestant.  It let me get a few hours of sleep at night without waking up choking.  Hot toddies are better for a general warm feeling after shovelling snow or some winter sailing.

...Theraflu has a large following here.  #sheeple

I am not surprised.