Well, that was fun. <gag>

maddmaxx

My sun room has an elevated floor as well but I can see if there are any dead things under there by looking out the laundry room window. We had our spa/sun room built off the master bedroom and it is at the same height as the pool deck. Our laundry is right below our bedroom and the drier vents under the spa room. In the winter we get all kinds of critters go under there for the heat from that vent. Rabbits, free range chickens, ducks, and feral cats. They seem to get along ok. I've never seen a fox under there.

We're starting to see more and more Fox around our hood. They seem to be getting braver, which is probably not a good thing. Probably attracted by the chicken coop next door. :angry:

On another note, we had lunch at the Fox and the Hounds yesterday. One of my favorite motorcycle/now Miata stops. ;)

https://www.foxandhoundsrestaurant.com/

fox.JPG

• Heart 2

We too have an increase in Fox, Coyote and even Bobcats.  My town used to be farming country and while parts still are, some is becoming yuppieville.  Tracts of starter castles are growing up with the corresponding loss of trees and increase in Lexus and BMW SUVs.  The animals are getting squeezed and since I still live in the woods they are hanging around here.

They're fun to watch but my cats don't much care for them.  The cats only go out for short periods of time during the day.  I've noticed that they stay much closer to home and knock to come in more often.  I'm glad they are careful but sad that they can't enjoy their own yard as much as they used to.