This is the best bottled water.

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

15 minutes ago, Dunning Kruger said:

Arguing an inanimate object as stupid, is a faulty foundation in reason.  Water, even in a bottled form, does not have a propensity for intelligent behavior.

It's fucking water.

DK

When I thought of what RG said I was referring more to the difficulty of having a rational conversation with an irrational individual.  But the inanimate object idea works too.

19 minutes ago, Dunning Kruger said:

Arguing an inanimate object as stupid, is a faulty foundation in reason.  Water, even in a bottled form, does not have a propensity for intelligent behavior.

It's fucking water.

DK

I am fucking stupid.  I drink bottled water daily and am mostly inanimate.

6 hours ago, 12string said:

Bottled water IS stupid.  And hideously wasteful, damaging to the environment.  One of mankind's stupidest ideas ever.

Yet so handy!  I feel that it also functions as an aphrodisiac if women see you carrying bottled water.  Is it an afrodisiac if it makes black chicks horny?

• Awesome 1

That can't be the best bottled water. One time a friend of ours that is in management at Elephant and Castle restaurants gave me a couple passes to go to a new restaurant that they are opening and have a free meal. The only thing we had to pay for is drinks. My wife always drinks water with her meals, that is what she likes. I had a Guinness, she had water. Her water cost more than my Guinness, it came in a tall blue glass bottle and was from France. I told my wife I had always heard not to drink the water when in France. I thought it was because it wasn't safe, I guess it was because it was too expensive.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Randomguy said:

There is some evidence to suggest that stupid people are happier in general.  I met you, though, and know you to be anything but stupid.

I buy inexpensive bottled spring water from Meijer by the case, and recycle the bottles.

I would probably be happier if I was stupid. So I am trying to meet other people's definition of stupid here so I can be happier.