I was a bit upset, but now I'm ok with it.

KrAzY

My son came home from his first day back at school since winter vacation. I ask him how it went like always and like normal I got nothing great... It was ok as an answer. 

Knowing something went on ('cause my wife got a call from the principal) I try to bring out the talk without becoming mad and irritated.

Well it took a while but I still got nothing.. anywho the principal said there was an altercation where my son hit another student. My first question was "did the other kid deserve it"

My son is not one for violence. He is a cuddle bear that cries at the drop of a hat. So whatever went on.. that kid provoked my son, but everyone is blaming my son so they don't get in trouble also.

The story I heard from the school went like this:

My kid said something the other kid said something, my son said something else while a third kid pushed first said kid and first said kid said something then my son hit first or third kid.. I don't know... All I know is my kid threw first punch and got punched by some kid. 

About 4 hours after school and this call from my wife I hear the real-ish story of my sons side because he was so upset. 

Guess first kid was egging my son on about being a pussy and not good at something, my son spoke up, kid pushed his luck a little harder and got punched by my son. Another kid came in and pushed the kid that got hit as his back was turned towards my son, kid who got punched hit my son. 

Welp.. I wrote a letter to the principal stating what my son said and to question him again tomorrow, I don't care the punishment for him because he deserves it for throwing a punch. 

I also told my son he deals with whatever is given to him, and after all this bullshit I am going to teach him how to punch and lay out a smart talker out so they hit the ground and can't punch back. 

This is the 4th time he has been bullied this year by classmates. The principal knows what's going on and knows I do not like anything that was going on. 

• Heart 2
  • Sad 4

11 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

My son came home from his first day back at school since winter vacation. I ask him how it went like always and like normal I got nothing great... It was ok as an answer. 

Knowing something went on ('cause my wife got a call from the principal) I try to bring out the talk without becoming mad and irritated.

Well it took a while but I still got nothing.. anywho the principal said there was an altercation where my son hit another student. My first question was "did the other kid deserve it"

My son is not one for violence. He is a cuddle bear that cries at the drop of a hat. So whatever went on.. that kid provoked my son, but everyone is blaming my son so they don't get in trouble also.

The story I heard from the school went like this:

My kid said something the other kid said something, my son said something else while a third kid pushed first said kid and first said kid said something then my son hit first or third kid.. I don't know... All I know is my kid threw first punch and got punched by some kid. 

About 4 hours after school and this call from my wife I hear the real-ish story of my sons side because he was so upset. 

Guess first kid was egging my son on about being a pussy and not good at something, my son spoke up, kid pushed his luck a little harder and got punched by my son. Another kid came in and pushed the kid that got hit as his back was turned towards my son, kid who got punched hit my son. 

Welp.. I wrote a letter to the principal stating what my son said and to question him again tomorrow, I don't care the punishment for him because he deserves it for throwing a punch. 

I also told my son he deals with whatever is given to him, and after all this bullshit I am going to teach him how to punch and lay out a smart talker out so they hit the ground and can't punch back. 

This is the 4th time he has been bullied this year by classmates. The principal knows what's going on and knows I do not like anything that was going on. 

It is good to realize that bullies need pushback.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

My brother got called for a conference with the guidance counselor about his boy, Bill, getting in a fight at school. After listening to all the buzz words & phrases for a while, my brother got fed up & told the counselor, "it sounds like the kid needed his ass kicked and Bill kicked it"

I don't think he made a friend.    

• Heart 1

I always told my son to do what you have to do but understand the repercussions.  He was always a bigger kid that wasn't bullied but he got in a few fights I was aware of, probably some I wasn't.  

The big one was when he laid out a kid that was bullying his friend (my son was a jock but all his good friends were gamer nerds?!?!) Anyway son came upon bully who was beating up gamer nerd friend so he beat the shit out of bully kid. 

He got suspensed but bully kid got expelled. Wife was hot but we didn't punish him.

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I always told my son to do what you have to do but understand the repercussions.  He was always a bigger kid that wasn't bullied but he got in a few fights I was aware of, probably some I wasn't.  

The big one was when he laid out a kid that was bullying his friend (my son was a jock but all his good friends were gamer nerds?!?!) Anyway son came upon bully who was beating up gamer nerd friend so he beat the shit out of bully kid. 

He got suspensed but bully kid got expelled. Wife was hot but we didn't punish him.

My son is the biggest in the class and also the nerd. I told him no open hand slapps anymore.. it's all closed fists unless he can slap hard enough to make them see Tweety birds. I explained he was not yet old enough to be a pimp.

He is such a softy.. I'm suprised it has taken this long for kids to pick on him.

:(  Hope he has to learn not to throw the lst punch and walk away...if he can.  Well, is there a choice for another school close by.  Maybe enroll him in judo, etc.  To learn how to deflect physical negative energy..throw the guy off balance without overly hurting opponent.  You need to give him a sport he loves for his health, self-confidence, etc.

Yea, I was bullied by boys ...and girls. I mean stuff thrown at me as a child and as a teen.

16 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

MomCheese enrolled me in 6 different private schools during those years to protect me from unpleasantness. 

I know the forum will find this difficult to believe but I was somewhat of a Nancy boy. 

I don't quite read you as a streak of bully behaviour.  You can joke in a rather sophisticated way. Some men cannot do this ….at all.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I know the forum will find this difficult to believe but I was somewhat of a Nancy boy. 

I don't believe this at all, MomCheese told me she had you enrolled in assassin academies early on to focus your killing instincts toward protecting our country, rather than the indiscriminate killing behaviors you exhibited as a toddler.  I believe the movie 'Kick-Ass' was loosely based on your life story, with the part of that Chloe chick particularly paralleling your own upbringing before diverging off in your late teens.

• Heart 1

Been there and done that.  Wade was being bullied.  Kid grabbed Wade by the neck using Wade's hoodie to choke him.  Wade threw a punch.  I told principal that there was no way I would punish my son for defending himself and that I thought the school should not punish him either.    He got off pretty light from school as well.

• Awesome 2

5 hours ago, shootingstar said:

:(  Hope he has to learn not to throw the lst punch and walk away...if he can.  Well, is there a choice for another school close by.  Maybe enroll him in judo, etc.  To learn how to deflect physical negative energy..throw the guy off balance without overly hurting opponent.  You need to give him a sport he loves for his health, self-confidence, etc.

What I find interesting is the fact I was bullied in school a lot. I never threw a punch in school. After the first fight at a young age I was enrolled into kempo-jiu jitsu. Basically it was MMA with more you landing every punch as dirty as it may be and no holding back until they are unconscious. 

My oldest has been in kung fu, taekwondo, and not studies kickboxing and jiu-jitsu. 

My youngest took one year of taekwondo and didn't like it because he is a person that does not like hurting people. 

He has agreed to letting his brother and myself teach him a few things. 

I talked with the school after the email last night to the principal. They are going to Spanish Inquisition the kids for the truth. My son will take the heat for what has happened, I will not protect him from that, but I did warn the school there will be no apology by my son to the person who bullied him. If their parents want to talk about it then I will be free any day of the week after 2 pm and we can meet at the school. 

I also told the principal that it is BS after talking with my sons teachers that the school is not informing his main teachers that the kids in his class are picking on him. His teacher had no idea about the emails, name calling and so on. She was schocked to hear it. 

The school already knows from two years ago I do not put up with this stuff. I parked my motorcycle on their front lawn after a phone call and martched in demanding a school board meeting about my oldest son. 

Edit side note:

The principal said she wished 80 percent of the kids at the school was like my son. She even said he is the most caring, thoughtful kid she knows and what happened is not who he is. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

I've never been in a fight.  I'm an average sized person with an average sized temper.

If you attempt to hurt me or my family I will sucker punch you as hard as I can in your larynx hoping to crush your trachea and I'll piss down your throat while you writhe on the ground choking on you own blood.

Other than that, I am a peaceful person.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Myself said:

If you attempt to hurt me or my family I will sucker punch you as hard as I can in your larynx hoping to crush your trachea and I'll piss down your through while you writhe on the ground choking on you own blood.

:huh:

I think you need a moonpie