Oh my, I just got light headed

Kzoo

6 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I just opened a fresh package of ground coffee that showed up at the office and my knees went weak.  The aroma was heavenly.

I love the smell of coffee.  I grind 5 tbsp in an automatic burr grinder each AM for my 25 oz. pot and linger a little when transferring the newly-ground coffee from the grinders bin to the pot's drip filter.

I ordered coffee online from Peet's that was supposed to arrive Sep. 2 with a warning that orders might run late and the order kept being listed as "in fulfillment," or "processing."  Yesterday I emailed them to complain and they knocked $20 off the $55 order for 3 one-pound expensive varieties I get once or twice a year of freshly roasted beans and I got an "it's shipped" notice today.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

Was it Sanka?

Let me check..........

....... no

From some guy named Brandon.  I think he hand picked the Don Oscar Limones beans in Costa Rica

UPDATE:  The brewed coffee smells and tastes even better that the fresh grounds smelled.  I need to sit down for a while.

• Heart 1

Just now, Kzoo said:

Let me check..........

....... no

From some guy named Brandon.  I think he hand picked the Don Oscar Limones beans in Costa Rica

UPDATE:  The brewed coffee smells and tasted even better that the fresh grounds smelled.  I need to sit down for a while.

You might check in on that guy whose house has a moat.  It is his first time.  You have had this stuff before.

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

I know but for some reason I don't remember it being quite this good.  It might be a bad rememberer.

hmmm.  Was it the same bean.  I have had Costa Rican, Guatamalan and a few other.  I told Brandon I like lighter roasts, as they do not burn out all the oils and you get all the flavor of the bean.  

22 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Let me check..........

....... no

UPDATE:  The brewed coffee smells and tastes even better that the fresh grounds smelled.  I need to sit down for a while.

You should sit on the mower, lawns looking a bit shabby.