MD Man kills pharmacist brother for giving COVID shots

MickinMD

He's a "Maryland man," but he's from Allegany County, the next to westernmost county in the thin stretch Maryland's Panhandle that separates eastern West Virginia from Pennsylvania.  It's obvious from his appearance that he's acquired the habits of West Virginia, the only state where less than 40% of those 18-64 and less than 75% of those 65+ are COVID vaccinated and whose state motto is, "Nothin' says lovin' like marryin' your cousin" - yet tens of thousands of them pour into Maryland each morning for jobs they can't find in West Virginia, bringing their infections with them.

He has been charged with allegedly killing his brother, a pharmacist, after going to confront him about "the government poisoning people with COVID vaccines."

Burnham went to the Ellicott City, Maryland, home of his brother, Brian Robinette, and sister-in-law, Kelly Robinette, who were later found dead of apparent gunshot wounds on Sept. 30, authorities allege.

Burnham wanted to confront his brother about the vaccine and said that "Brian knows something!," according to investigators.

He took off in his brother's Corvette, authorities said, and was pursued when the vehicle's EZ Pass was used and a tipster alerted authorities of seeing him. Burham was arrested in West Virginia and extradited back to Maryland on Tuesday.

Police also believe that Burham may have killed one elderly woman, Rebecca Reynolds, in Cumberland, Maryland, before taking her car and traveling to the home of his brother.

Burnham has not pleaded to the charges. Burnham's attorneys, Jessica Colwell and Michael Stankan, told ABC News that he is "presumed innocent" in a joint statement.

It's amazing how people want to believe there in conspiracies, no matter how far-fetched, and amazing the originators of the conspiracies are not held accountable as well.

PHOTO: Jeffrey Burnham in a police booking photo.

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

People are truly bizarre 

I like to watch "Dateline", the show mostly about true life murder mysteries.  I like the part about the solving of the crimes and conviction of the assholes who perpetrated the heinous acts of cruelty, but after a while, you begin to question just how screwed up the human race actually is.  :(:angry: 

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, MickinMD said:

It's obvious from his appearance that he's acquired the habits of West Virginia

I imagine you mean he's polite, friendly, kind, helpful and respectful.  Don't you?

Because when I visited West Virginia a couple of years ago that was the behavior demonstrated by an overwhelming number of people living there. 

And some even had long hair, a mustache, and a beard - very similar to that guy in the picture!

• Heart 2

16 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I like to watch "Dateline", the show mostly about true life murder mysteries.  I like the part about the solving of the crimes and conviction of the assholes who perpetrated the heinous acts of cruelty, but after a while, you begin to question just how screwed up the human race actually is.  :(:angry: 

My wife loves this stuff. In fact I just came in and am watching Dateline as I type. It’s higher class than that ID channel she likes to watch. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Dottles said:

My wife loves this stuff. In fact I just came in and am watching Dateline as I type. It’s higher class than that ID channel she likes to watch. 

I often watch that too, but oddly it wasn’t on last night, so I watched golf instead, so I got a pretty long night’s sleep. :D

• Heart 2

7 hours ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I imagine you mean he's polite, friendly, kind, helpful and respectful.  Don't you?

Because when I visited West Virginia a couple of years ago that was the behavior demonstrated by an overwhelming number of people living there. 

And some even had long hair, a mustache, and a beard - very similar to that guy in the picture!

My grandparents lived in southern WV and people were like they were in Mayberry or even nicer. 

• Heart 2

16 hours ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Well, heck, that's true of all 50 states and various territories! 

But "Florida man" is REAL.   And, perhaps, WV man is real too?  And god knows @jsharr IS Texas man!

4 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Indeed he is!  Real, alive, and well in the form of Zealot - as fine a gentleman as I could have wished to meet anywhere let alone just in West Virginia.  :nodhead:

I spend a good bit of time in and around WV, and thankfully, I know plenty of them (even work with some and ride with some).  But, other than the accents, I can't really tell them apart from the other folks.  Seem to have all the same faults and good qualities as the rest of us.