Weekend plans after you miscreants celebrate my Birthday tomorrow?

petitepedal

:dontknow: After work is the dinner that took 4 days to pick a date and 4 days to pick a restaurant  and another week to change the plans :whistle:

Saturday..a friend wants to do a 9am bike ride (short)..then brunch..low 50's and windy..walking might be better.

Not sure what else is on the agenda but my to do list is getting kinda long :frantics:

• Heart 4

I hope you have a great birthday! I’m WFH then WoW and I are going to a send off party for a coworker. Sad he’s going but I understand why he felt the need to change. He’s a great guy and probably the most popular IT guy in the company. Our CEO asks for him to come to his office when he needs assistance. He invited the CEO to the party. It would be a big deal, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen. 
The rest of the weekend may be some projects around the house and Silent Sunday on South Mountain. 

• Heart 1

Working tomorrow and on an op on Saturday.  Hoping Saturday is the last day as D2 and GS1 are coming for a week arriving Sat evening, and S1 is coming over to see them and us.  It is a long weekend here and our house will be full.  Hope I don't need to work all weekend

• Heart 4

53 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Happy Birthday! 🎂

Birdwatching Sat morning. My daughter is buying a house on an island in international waters, and I’ll head off the mainland onto her island and help her out. 

28336D53-22F1-4326-9595-3B2F361204D4.jpeg

A grand island?

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

Pfffft.  I’m not a miscreant.  This is offensive.  I’m just a regular creant.

You’re Mr. Creant

We are having a goodbye party for Itsaso tomorrow. Fifty people said they were coming. Nancy’s house will be full. I’m going to miss her, she is awesome.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1