Why is every bean recipe Mexican?

Randomguy

You bastard, you made me do it. I didn’t think that there was an Irish recipe for beans and there is. White beans and cabbage soup. Jeebus, why don’t they just call it Belfast Fart Soup. Do you know what beans and cabbage do to an Irishman? Flatulence is the only answer. Beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot. The more you toot, the better you feel, so eat some beans at every meal!

Beanz :D , on the Asian side, they use certain beans ie. adzuki beans where the beans are cooked, mashed, sweetened, etc. for fillings in Asian pastries..very common in any Asian pastry section or bakery in big North American cities and Asia.  The filling, been around probably well over a century or more.   Red Bean Mochi: With Step-by-Step Photos! - The Woks of Life

Other types of sweetened bean filling maybe lotus seed paste, melon seed paste, etc.

A common type of dessert at a Chinese banquet is a sweetened small amount of dessert bean soup. It's been slightly watered down so it's not heavy in taste at all.

It's not that strange if one considered bean as a type of (heavier) fibre.

I personally would not choose a bean dish with much cheese at all. It's just lighter without cheese.

In all honesty Beanz I've always believed the Mexican cuisine I see offered in the few true Mexican restaurants as abit more limited, where I've lived, it continues to actually puzzle me why the menu does offer alot of (same) beans dishes and use of cheddar/similar cheese or tortilla chips?  I sense powerfully that tacos cannot be the dominant feature at all for Mexican cuisine.  Really is that truly indigenous Mexican in Mexico? I'm sure there is regional Mexican cuisines, that I'm not clued into.