LA gran Aventura de Las mujeres pequinas (Big Adventure of the Cranky Forumites)

petitepedal

43 minutes ago, Ralphie said:

Did you guys see Saul's Statue of Liberty?

She didn’t say if she was interested in BB or BCS sites. We could have taken photos with a suitcase at the corner of Juan Tabo and Osuna. It’s just up the street and we drove past a few times. image.thumb.png.0edf30f2ae5402f228aa07be42afee0f.png

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Well...I am home..still need to unpack some of the car..but we were up late watching 1883..and up early for a very foggy trip home Sun came out about 9 we arrived at Robyn's about 10:45

I stopped for groceries and a sammie (we did not have breakfast)...a short nap and I will finish unloading an un packing..maybe a run for gas. Close to 3000 miles for this trip!

:cheerleader:

So glad you are home safely and that you enjoyed your trip. 

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Hugs 1

just reflecting that the last time I went on vacation for several days with more than 1 woman,....was about 33 yrs. ago.

All along, if it's been vacationing with another woman, it's been 1 person.  Different good friends over the years.  Not only that, I haven't even gone to any group women social event in any local city where I've lived , for last 20 yrs. 

So really appreciated the good company, patience, and trust amongst ourselves. :nodhead:

It's just how life worked out so far and also because I socialize with several sisters, I didn't have a powerful need to be with more than 1 woman.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

19 hours ago, Randomguy said:

This is where you and dudes differ significantly!

Not longjohn though.  Although he does like his wimmin in serial as opposed to parallel, although there may have been a little overlap in the heart of the race. :D  Might have gotten his Karens or Judies or whatever a little mixed up.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Ralphie said:

Not longjohn though.  Although he does like his wimmin in serial as opposed to parallel, although there may have been a little overlap in the heart of the race. :D  Might have gotten his Karens or Judies or whatever a little mixed up.

Well, serial dating does work best. 

Example - one time I had two gf's at the same time, started dating them in the same week and kept dating them for a couple months.  After the first month, they both left toothbrushes at my place.

What was difficult was remembering whose toothbrush was in the bathroom, gf 1 or 2.  If I was on a date with gf 2 and gf 1's toothbrush was out, I figured that would not be good.  I always had to remember to run to the bathroom first to make sure the right brush was there.

It worked out, but I was more nervous than I had to be.  Parallel dating is fun in the retelling, but too complicated overall.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Well, serial dating does work best. 

Example - one time I had two gf's at the same time, started dating them in the same week and kept dating them for a couple months.  After the first month, they both left toothbrushes at my place.

What was difficult was remembering whose toothbrush was in the bathroom, gf 1 or 2.  If I was on a date with gf 2 and gf 1's toothbrush was out, I figured that would not be good.  I always had to remember to run to the bathroom first to make sure the right brush was there.

It worked out, but I was more nervous than I had to be.  Parallel dating is fun in the retelling, but too complicated overall.

I can picture you as Jack Tripper, always working hard to keep up a facade. :D  I have the toothbrush problems with my fambly.  Really need to label those suckers!  Especially since I have CRAFT disease and remembering which is mine is not a strong suit of mine.

• Kzoo unpinned this topic