LA gran Aventura de Las mujeres pequinas (Big Adventure of the Cranky Forumites)

petitepedal

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I would have thought shootie would have started first since she doesn’t have a car. That is a long trip by bicycle.

This morning, I'm still stuck here at work. :P I just got into the office and now off to change into biz clothing.  Thank god, the skunk I saw in the dark while cycling by,  didn't notice me.  It was too busy munching on garbage near the path.

• Haha 3
  • Hugs 1

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Did you stop at Philmont Scout Ranch as you drove through Cimarron?  What did you get me?  A t shirt?  A camp mug? 

Maybe you will be invited to the big BSA/NRA ranch just south of Raton. Now that you’re one of the certifiable gun folk. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Maybe you will be invited to the big BSA/NRA ranch just south of Raton. Now that you’re one of the certifiable gun folk. 

I know about the Whittington Center, but really have no desire to go there.    I have a friend who has some VERY serious guns and enough land to shoot them on.   

I truly do not enjoy shooting big guns.   My little .22 rifle and pistol are fine for me.   

That last one is the famous Lorreto Chapel..for years the mystery of the spiral staircase was the talk of the town..the unknown stranger(often said to have been St.Joseph)..built it..using no nails..the stairs are now attributed to a woodworker of that day...:dontknow: I kinda liked the miracle story better.

Hey it rained..pretty good..but not enough to clear out all the dead bugs..

• Heart 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shootingstar said:

@petitepedal  @MoseySusan  I  must be klutzed...I suddenly realized I have to catch a plane before 6:30 am.  WHich means starting off ready at home @4:30 am :mellow:  or sooner even. 

That’s an early morning. Do you have reliable transportation to the airport?