The Road Runner 2024 SWC Mileage Thread

bikeman564™

33 miles on the Stradalli. Beautiful temps. A little more wind than normal. Brain fart. I forgot to check tire pressures. Had to pump up the front tire around the halfway point. It held air after that so I’m guess it was just my inattention. 

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

19 miles riding with a friend. He has a new Cruize bike and I has helping him figure out how to ride it.

IMG_5970.jpeg.4b679a1a88fdbe40f39219b7ea8f37fb.jpeg

Very interesting. Most recumbents have an exceptionally long chain to the back. That setup simplifies things a lot. 

• Heart 2
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

Very interesting. Most recumbents have an exceptionally long chain to the back. That setup simplifies things a lot. 

He stopped one time while we were going up a grade. He had a terrible time getting going again. I told him to get as far to the right as you can and angle the bike across the road to lessen the grade. He got it on the first try that way.

• Heart 3

I'll call it 9 miles (didn't start Strava right away) - a little riding around Clayton, NJ for a safety improvement project.  I was on the MTB today - actually not terribly far from where I purchased it.

• Heart 4