I apologize to AWWC

Randomguy

Street fair thingy, the streets were blocked off.

She had a good weekend.  I had RO myself, RW went to run a triathlon, which got thunderstormed out.  I didn't go because it was a shitshow the last couple of years, really buggy area, loud, awful music blaring constantly, mushy grounds, just not good for a young offspring to be.  

Anyway, we went to a new beer garden (where the horsey was) and played in the fountain there and looked at the gardeny areas and waterfalls.  Saturday we went to the street fair thingy, which wasn't a typical street fair here (those kind of suck).  This one had a doggie fashion show, antique cars (such as that sweet Caddie convertible), and musicians.  RO danced to a bluesy band, then later on a chick singer, who was just finishing up, let RO strum her guitar.  Then we went to a pub with a back yard that was stocked with all kinds of fish, turtles, and frogs, which were very cool.

mirror.JPG

mirror2.JPG

mirror1.JPG

Oh my, those pics are great.  

• Heart 4

That doesn't seem nice, I think you should apologize.  

Please, no pics of you however.  Thank you.  

CheeseDoodle, the safe thing to do is to put Jsharr on ignore for the day.  He obviously had a rough weekend and a very rough Monday morning (self-inflected of course).  He will be in a better mood tomorrow, I'm sure.

• Heart 1

How come you switched themes.  You can ride in a stroller, in a car and on a horse.  You cannot ride a big pot of carrots or weeds.  Also, if that is you, you do not sound like you should sound.  I figured you would sound like Vinny Barbarino.

What question?  I am a dude, if that is what you mean.

That one, you imbicilic slack eyed dolt.

CheeseDoodle, the safe thing to do is to put Jsharr on ignore for the day.  He obviously had a rough weekend and a very rough Monday morning (self-inflected of course).  He will be in a better mood tomorrow, I'm sure.

He does seem kind of angsty, like he had chili without beans or something.

• Heart 1

I have it on good authority that jisharr is going to market a new children's cereal in the near future.  The proposed name will be "But, Munchies".

Some how you changed the second t in Butt to a comma

I am sorry for ruining your thread RG,

On top of being angsty I am selfish and immature.