I don't feel you guys were very thoughtful or attentive in the Cafe today

AirwickWithCheese

I spent most of the day driving to, and visiting with, Mom of Kirby.   We also spent a few hours at her old house trying to get it ready for sale.  I spent a lot of time looking for a particular children's book I wanted to find, but I wasn't able to locate it, so that made me sad.  We did find some old Christmas ornament which was nice  (except for the one I broke  :(, but luckily there was an almost exact duplicate :)).   I brought a variety of deli treats for a nice lunch at Mom Kirby's with my siblings after our chores.

p. s.  I like Cheese's new avatar.  One of the topics of discussion at our lunch was the loss of Mort Walker.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You have the best excuse here. Frankie has taken the love of your life away from you.   :(

I am sorry about that.

Hey, did you ever get Betsy's number?   

I'm still not convinced yet. Negative on Betsy's digits. I did find out that one of the guys I rode w/ today had Frankie's number tho. Pretty cool. 

I concur Airwick.  Then I ran over to another internet forum for women cyclists where I greeted a new member who moved from the U.S. to our city.  Then Mom of shootingstar phoned me to lightly inform me as conversation that Chinese New Year's greeting wasn't the best for certain folks (like herself)..since it literally means wishing one lots of money in making it.  We laughed over it.  Then told me of her health problems...  

True,  live life outside of forum and then drop by for our own interests and jokes.  And hope someone comments too, pro or con.

I do like our ability to like, trophy or sad emoticon tag forum member comments ..just to keep the forum bubble still floating along. 

• Heart 3

...sunny and warm (up into the 60's).  After a memorable trip to market, where I bought fresh Shitakes, kale, baby spinach, Fuji apples, and spring green onions, I went over to the gym and steamed, swam for 30 minutes, and did some slow negative work on the Gravitron (to maintain my artfully sculpted upper body physique...the ladies all dig that).

I needed some stuff from Harbor Freight, so from there I swung on down to Stockton Blvd, where I supped on the seasonal special of Szechuan Dan Dan noodle soup at Yang's noodles.

When I got home from there, I had hot cocoa. And I did not have to repair a single thing all day. Like I said, best Sunday ever.:skipping:

• Heart 1