2018-09-18 Birthdays

Birthday Bot

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Yay!  Happy birthday, what is on the agenda today?

Another exciting day of cleaning our my in law’s house, garage, shop, and sheds. My father in law saved everything. When I was raising my kids and on a tight budget and had something break down like a furnace blower my father in las would say: “Don’t buy one, I think I have one of those out in the garage.” Sure enough he had one.

Dad’s been gone now for three years and we recently put mom in assisted living. At some point in the future the house will have to be sold.

On Sunday I noticed people on my inlaw’s street had piles of junk out by the road. Sure enough annual fall trash pick up.

I have been cleaning out and hauling stuff to the curb. It’s funny because as I would haul it out I would see people pull in the driveway and go load crap into their trucks and drive away.

My brother in law keeps his truck in dad’s garage. Any heavy scrap metal I put in his truck (He’s on vacation so he has a surprise when he gets back)

The city picks up the trash tomorrow so today will be another long day. My wife works from her dad’s office so she likes me working in there. She starts cancer treatments in Pittsburgh tomorrow morning.

• Heart 3