Here in SE VA, we are losing over two minutes of sun each day

Road Runner

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Having you here is better than grape pie but not quite as good as Mr. Pibb. 

Thanks.  Oh wait, you weren't talking about me.  I was just about ready to say something nice about you as well.  Never mind.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

At the current rate of shrinkage, just one year from now, the sun will be completely gone.   :(

I am currently stocking up on supplies.  One can never prepare too early.   

7:43 sunset for me today :(

I gotta hustle home if I want a good ride in on an evening.  Wanted to ride yesterday afternoon since I worked from home, but, like clockwork, the rain rolled in at 3:30 and kept going until after 5:00.  My board meeting was at 6:30, so I got screwed out of a ride ? but also knew I could ride this afternoon instead.

3 hours ago, Kzoo said:

So have any of the experts (or DeathJim) been able to tell you were the sunlight is going?  Is it a leakage issue?

I don't understand why the news and weather channels have been ignoring this whole situation.  If the sun continues on its present course and completely disappears, it will likely have a very serious impact on the environment.   :(

22 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I don't understand why the news and weather channels have been ignoring this whole situation.  If the sun continues on its present course and completely disappears, it will likely have a very serious impact on the environment.   :(

Does this mean you've decided to visit me in Greenville?   Yay!  Would you mind picking up and bringing some Mr. Pibb? It's getting very hard to find in my hometown.  :(

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, 12string said:

I found it!  Turns out New Zealand has your missing sun. You should call and complain, maybe after a few months of arguing they'll give it back. 

Yep. Give them a deadline, say by Christmas, since 1) folks need a deadline to get shit done, and 2) I'd like some nice longer days as an X-mas gift!

3 hours ago, Road Runner said:

IMO cold weather seals the leak.and the loss of sunlight slows in the dead of winter.

4 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Does this mean you've decided to visit me in Greenville?   Yay!  Would you mind picking up and bringing some Mr. Pibb? It's getting very hard to find in my hometown.  :(

Mr Pibb was just a pathetic Coke knock-off of Dr Pepper.  I have not seen Mr Pibb in my store recently. 

Diet Cherry Dr Pepper is the greatest diet soda ever conceived by man.  Nowadays however, to help with calcium absorption, I do not drink any dark colored sodas.  :(

Diet Mt Dew is the shizzle.  :nodhead:

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Mr Pibb was just a pathetic Coke knock-off of Dr Pepper.  I have not seen Mr Pibb in my store recently. 

Diet Cherry Dr Pepper is the greatest diet soda ever conceived by man.  Nowadays however, to help with calcium absorption, I do not drink any dark colored sodas.  :(

Diet Mt Dew is the shizzle.  :nodhead:

Although I worship Dr. Pepper, and by worship I mean worship like the golden calf, I'm telling you Mr. Pibb is slightly better because it's a tad sweeter with more cherry taste. 

Both are fantabulous but trust me on this. 

• Awesome 1