I'm looking younger lately

Dirtyhip

Just now, Square Wheels said:

Then someone will say she's  skinny and needs a sandwich. or more likely a donut. 

Or a rumor is started that I have cancer.  Someone asked a person I know if I was sick, during my enduro year.  The person laughed and said "No. She is race weight right now."

Fuller faces have less wrinkles. After 50 you get two choices.  Nice face, or nice ass.  You don't get both, usually.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Fuller faces have less wrinkles. After 50 you get two choices.  Nice face, or nice ass.  You don't get both, usually.

Where I worked there were no females except the women that serviced the vending machines. They got a lot of attention because they were the only women in a shop full of guys. Both were over fifty, one was a fitness trainer and did the vending part time. She was super fit and had long blonde hair. The first time I saw her she was walking away from me by the time I saw her. I thought she was a teenager. When I went on break I walked into the break room while she was cleaning the microwave. She heard the door and turned around, I was shocked to see her 55 year old face. Nothing wrong with her face, it just looked her age.

The other vending lady had a face like a beauty queen, the rest of her body was a bit large. 

On 10/22/2019 at 4:30 PM, Further said:

I gotta say, I like the first pic best

Thank you, friend.

I saw a girl pal of mine tonight, and she said "You look so different.  What have you changed.  You look younger." This is not my imagination.  These changes are so positive.

She also said I am carrying my shoulders lower, like less tension.  I am happy.

• Heart 2