Do you have different shoes/pedals for different bikes and terrain?

Randomguy

I have SPD MTB pedals on my Stradalli and Bridgestone. I had started in some Specialized MTB shoes, but when they wore out, I was using my Giro road shoes on both. When I got down here I figured I might need to walk a bit more at times so I got some Shimano MTB shoes. 

• Heart 1

My road bile has Look Keo pedals.    I have an old pair if Sidi shoes for the bike.  And I have an old pair of Sidi Freeze shoes for cold riding too.

My MTB and the tandem have SPD pedals.   I have a pair of Lake shoes for these pedals.

WoBG;s MTB has flat pedals, and her pedals on the tandem are flat pedals with toe cages. 

Timely subject! Until 3 days ago I had Speedplay X pedals and Shimano road shoes for my road bike. For the tandem and gravel bike, I had Crank Bros Candy pedals and some touring shoes.

A friend gave me a free set of Crank Bros Eggbeaters and I bought a pair of Giro MTB shoes. The Eggbeaters and Candy pedals use the same cleat so now I can wear the same shoes on all three bikes. Makes it easy to walk around.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, dinneR said:

All of my bikes have Time ATAC pedals, but I wear different shoes depending on the weather. I have 45nrth Wolvhammers for the winter, Ragnaroks for the spring and fall, Specialized Rimes for mt biking and an old pair of Sidis.

45NRTH Wolvhammer Cycling Boots - Men's - 2017 | REI Co-op

45NRTH Ragnarok Mountain Shoes - Reflective

Specialized - RIME 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoe

Wolvhammer... :drool: