Never having owned even one

jsharr

9 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Variety is good.  How many guns do you own as compared to need?

Not enough.  I only have a 9 mm pistol, a 22 pistol and a 22 rifle.  Both sons have a  12 gauge shotgun.  One has a 22 rifle and the other has a 308 rifle.

• Heart 1

Just now, jsharr said:

Not enough.  I only have a 9 mm pistol, a 22 pistol and a 22 rifle.  Both sons have a  12 gauge shotgun.  One has a 22 rifle and the other has a 308 rifle.

Surely Texas has no silly laws limiting the number of guns you can own.  They have there priorities straight.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

There are no state or Federal laws limiting number of guns owned as far as I know.

That's because the administration isn't living in fear that their wives might be too happy from the excessive ownership of dildos on their own to provide the expected care and comfort.  Excess guns don't feed that same fear.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, jsharr said:

I have to ask myself, why would a person need to own six or more dildos?

Texas decided to limit it to six; one for each government which has been in control and screwed the citizens of the state.

"Six Dildos Over Texas".  Spain, France, Mexico, the Republic of Texas, the United States of America, and the Confederate States of America.

15 hours ago, jsharr said:

Never having owned even one

I have to ask myself, why would a person need to own six or more dildos?

discus

Is this a trick question?  Did you buy two (or more) to start, so never had just one???? Overkill, man! But then, so is having six or more.  Four or five is the sweet spot.

38 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Is this a trick question?  Did you buy two (or more) to start, so never had just one???? Overkill, man! But then, so is having six or more.  Four or five is the sweet G spot.

fify I think.  Not sure.  I know very little about such things you see.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Texas decided to limit it to six; one for each government which has been in control and screwed the citizens of the state.

"Six Dildos Over Texas".  Spain, France, Mexico, the Republic of Texas, the United States of America, and the Confederate States of America.

Well, I know you get bent over by the pricing when you go to Six Flags Over Texas, so this makes some sense to me.  That should concern you.

5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Before dildos became so easy to procure (internet), I remember young couples who enjoyed the occasional cucumber.  :)

I wonder if Texas allows you to have more than six cucumbers in your house?  :D

Heck, folks drop bushels of zucchini off at their neighbors during their harvesting period!  Who needs cukes when you have zukes?