Happy Tuesday

Kzoo

2 minutes ago, Airehead said:

The sun is shining which is good. I have a leadership breakfast which is 90 minutes I will never get back.  Tuesday do not suck as much as Mondays. 

That’s too bad.  Have you ever read anything by Patrick Lincioni? We absolutely don’t have unproductive, wasteful meetings at my company.  

Beautiful sunny day here as well. A bit chilly right now 23° but is supposed to warm up to 40°. My new pump for my hot tub was delivered yesterday. No instructions at all came with it. The specs plate on the motor showed that they had changed the location of one of the wires so that’s the way I wired it. That didn’t work. Today I am going to try wiring it the way the other pump was wired. Hopefully I can manage to get into the back of the motor and use a mirror to switch the wires around without pulling the pump again.

Today is shower day again for my wife. It’s a big deal getting a shower but it makes her feel so much better than a sponge bath. This brings back fond memories because for over twenty five years we always showered together.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Beautiful, but cool day here. Did a lot of walking yesterday, and was good on the eating.

Hope to walk at lunch and exercise after work tonight.

Trying to undo my cruise indulgences.

How was the cruise?  Please answer in exactly 52 words, thanks.

Not only is the weather much better than winter, but this is the first year in over a decade I'm not suffering or healing from a connective-tissue problem. It feels great to know I can do simple things like grocery shop in a few stores and not have to sit down for an hour after I get home. It sure makes me appreciate those with long term or permanent disabilities and I don't mind at all when they "get in my way" and do what I can to help them get items from the top shelf, etc.

It's 39F now (11 am) and will be 50F at 2 pm but will "feel like" 46F because of 15-20 mph winds.  So I'll walk Jake the Golden Doodle at 2 pm in that demo-farm park because over 1/2 of the 2 1/2 mile loop trail is through woods that hold the wind down.

When I was able to return to light exercise last fall, a 2-mile walk was a real effort and I'd have sore muscles for the next 2-3 days.

Now 2 1/2 miles every-other-day while holding back a very-strong, 80 lb dog that wants to run is no problem, though I still usually need the rest day in between. I'm aiming for walking the dog or cycling every other day with other activities in between so I'm active every day by some point in the summer.

I have a doctor's appointment about my inner-ear related balance problem at 11 am Thurs, which will also be my next exercise day after recovery on Wed.

Highs of 59F and 73F are forecast for Thurs and Sat so I'll walk Jake 2 1/2 - 3 miles on Thurs and bicycle several miles on Sat., assuming the balance problem remains very minor and brief in duration.

48 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

How was the cruise?  Please answer in exactly 52 words, thanks.

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome

• Heart 1

25 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Awesome Awesome Awesome

I would like you to do a post in the style of Mickin, MD now.  Plus, your math is wrong.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I would like you to do a post in the style of Mickin, MD now.  Plus, your math is wrong.

I don't have the electrons to do it Mick Style.  It would take me hours to rewrite the nutrition labels on every morsel that crossed my lips.

Let's just say the Bahama Mamas don't have anything on the virgins of St. Thomas and Tortola.

• Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Kzoo said:

The Chain Gang has our first ride of the year tonight as well.  I'm not riding.

No riding here yet?

Whelp I couldn’t maneuver my fat fingers in that small space to change the wires around. I had to pull the pump to change them. The slide valves to shut the water off from the pump didn’t seal so I had to drain all the water from the hot tub again. I pulled the pump and changed the wires around and reinstalled the pump. The hot tub is now refilling.

44 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Whelp I couldn’t maneuver my fat fingers in that small space to change the wires around. I had to pull the pump to change them. The slide valves to shut the water off from the pump didn’t seal so I had to drain all the water from the hot tub again. I pulled the pump and changed the wires around and reinstalled the pump. The hot tub is now refilling.

You left out some important details from your previous post.

58 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

You left out some important details from your previous post.

About the pump? Whelp here goes try number three. The pump sort of worked on low speed but when I hit high speed it faulted out. There are nine possibilities with three wires. I’m glad I don’t have to pay for my water.