The shed now has a work bench

smudge

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I really like the way your she shed turned out?It’s plenty big enough for N+10344F802-8903-460A-84BA-8AC5BE65E7B3.thumb.jpeg.4ca6047f32962740bef3a30475549d80.jpeg

I would really like that cabin along a nice trail in the UP.  Cycling in the summer and running the dogs the other 3 seasons.  Now to sound like @AirwickWithCheese I would really like it to have a little more roof and a nice porch swing.  OH, and double hung windows.  ?

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

Now that you have a work bench you will need a toolbox

Screenshot_2019-07-02-20-33-59.thumb.png.1f0731bab03bb54e29aecdff9aebcd1d.png

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

The guy I take my cars to for state inspections had a tool box/wall like that. 

My brother is a bus mechanic for a local school district and has a Snap On box very similar to that. It doesn’t have the top boxes and only one of the vertical side boxes and is red but looks similar in size.  It’s modular so it grew over the years to its current state along with the tools.

• Heart 2

Hey @smudge, it might be a little late right now but if you decide to put T1-11 siding on the shed this might help.  There is an easier way to carry 4x8 sheets than what you show in your avatar.  Stand a sheet up.  Back up to it.  Bend your knees slightly.  Reach back and grab the sheet with each hand and then stand up.  You can then easily cary the sheet against your back.  It saves arms and shoulders...

33 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Hey @smudge, it might be a little late right now but if you decide to put T1-11 siding on the shed this might help.  There is an easier way to carry 4x8 sheets than what you show in your avatar.  Stand a sheet up.  Back up to it.  Bend your knees slightly.  Reach back and grab the sheet with each hand and then stand up.  You can then easily cary the sheet against your back.  It saves arms and shoulders...

Thanks, but that carry handle is the shit!

26 minutes ago, smudge said:

Maybe you can see it better here...

20190523_124320.thumb.jpg.2d83984180e4df6f88fb1896aae2b0c4.jpg

Yes, I got a set of those, they really help out as just like the picture shows, you don't have to stretch as much to carry a sheet.  And this is coming from someone who, as WoIndy puts it, has monkey arms.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1