Jump to content
Square Wheels Cycling

Strange New World


Recommended Posts



3 hours ago, jsharr said:

May be an image of food and text that says 'How long before Manwich is deemed offensive and called Gender Neutral Meat Sauce GENDER NEUTRAL MEAT SAUCE MANWICH ORIGINAL ORIGINAL Bryan-Kuverluronustions supera'

My first thought was, That's funny! And I chuckled. Now I'm concerned. LEAVE MANWICH ALONE!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I find that any "man" who is frightened of a name change to a canned meat product really might want to reconsider why they even consider themselves a "man"!

Grow a pair, snowflake!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, smudge said:

My first thought was, That's funny! And I chuckled. Now I'm concerned. LEAVE MANWICH ALONE!!!!

What if they promised, as part of the name change, to ALSO start actually using real beef instead of whatever it is they currently use?  WIN-WIN???

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

What if they promised, as part of the name change, to ALSO start actually using real beef instead of whatever it is they currently use?  WIN-WIN???

It’s just a sauce. You put your own meat in it. Something tells me you’ve live a sheltered culinary existence. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

It’s just a sauce. You put your own meat in it. Something tells me you’ve live a sheltered culinary existence. 

That is probably true.  I wonder if Spam and Manwich pair well with each other.  Serve it with a Diet Dew, and it can be a celebratory feast fir for a king!

  • Hugs 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BuffJim said:

Something tells me you’ve live a sheltered culinary existence. 

It goes along with him being a snowflake.  He needs to grow a pair.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kzoo said:

It goes along with him being a snowflake.  He needs to grow a pair.

 

I'm still trying to wrap my head around grown ups eating Manwich.  I think CA and the cultural elitism of guys like @ChrisL is starting to wear off on me!  I'm craving an arugula salad, but now feel like I need to go get some Impossible meat and a can of Manwich and see what the fuss is about.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The pendulum is swinging faster and farther.  We may never achieve cooperation and enlightenment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JerrySTL said:

I find Manwich offensive no matter what they call it. 

OMG.  This was funny.  POTD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

The pendulum is swinging faster and farther.  We may never achieve cooperation and enlightenment. 

There are those that say this is a nothing more than a pipe dream and nothing to do with reality.  I think what's happening, and I'm probably wrong, is that the majority doesn't like jumping through the hoops laid down by the minority.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around grown ups eating Manwich.  I think CA and the cultural elitism of guys like @ChrisL is starting to wear off on me!  I'm craving an arugula salad, but now feel like I need to go get some Impossible meat and a can of Manwich and see what the fuss is about.

Cultural elitism???? Dude I’ll take you to some of my “elite” places.  

I have had sloppy Joe’s in the mess hall but not something I make.  I don’t believe I have ever used Manwich.  Maybe I am an elitist! 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep seeing these memes about "they're coming for nnnnn next!!!"

NO.

No "they're" not.

Ya know, there are some things that we've gotten wrong in the past.  It's not political correctness, it's admitting we got it wrong and are smart enough to correct them.  

It's more of a snowflake thing to not be able to admit and correct mistakes

And complaining about the Dr. Suess thing is insane.  It was the Dr. Suess foundation deciding ON THEIR OWN WITH NO ONE ASKING THEM TO.  They didn't get cancelled, they decide.  BTW, Geisel was pretty much known to be a full on racist.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...