The SWC 2022 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

Road Runner

10 miles on the road today. I have been sleeping like crap and honestly I didn't particularly want to ride today... but I'm trying to check that "ride" box at least once a week. The fact that it was back down in the low 50s and breezy didn't help. After a couple sunny rides in the 70s it's hard to go back 

188 YTD

:check:

• Heart 4

Yesterday we parked at Niagara Falls state park and walked around. I had my Strava running the whole time but it only showed a couple miles. I was going to look at it later and see if it missed a couple miles but I forgot to shut it off so it showed my whole 170 mile drive home so I deleted it. I guess we just walked two miles.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Yesterday we parked at Niagara Falls state park and walked around. I had my Strava running the whole time but it only showed a couple miles. I was going to look at it later and see if it missed a couple miles but I forgot to shut it off so it showed my whole 170 mile drive home so I deleted it. I guess we just walked two miles.

How many KOMs did you get?

• Haha 3

On 4/12/2022 at 2:38 AM, Longjohn said:

It's pretty easy to edit such mistakes on Strava. I know all too well.

• Heart 1

Had a trainer session tonight...1 hour

Worked out with the 2 guys who play soccer..one 40 the other early 30's...usually I am after them..but they gave the ok for me to workout with them so I could make church at 7pm.

They will be working out at the new facility ...belonging to another orthopedic company..but with the same trainer..I will finish my sessions at their location in St. Paul..about 10 minutes from my work.

We will miss razzing each other.

• Heart 2

Forum totals up to mid April...

2022 FORUM ACTIVITY TOTALS

Cycling 

Miles            

Running      

Miles

Walking

Miles

Skiing / SS

Miles 

Gym / Swimming / Other   

50:26

Hrs:min

Edited to include BM's miles below.

Last year, we rode a total of 54,031 miles.  This year, we are currently on pace to ride about 29,000 miles.

• Heart 1