I am shocked at the number of videos where people mess with alligators...

Randomguy

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

...and somehow and mysteriously find a way to unexpectedly get bit, like they aren't messing with an apex predator.

Geez.

Even the alligator hunters on Swamp People occasionally get bit - except for Pickle, Ashley and the other smart women.

Of course, Amos Moses was a Cajun, who lived by himself in the swamp. He hunted alligators for a livin' - with one hand because an alligator took the other.

21 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

Here's WoJSTL and grandson Wyatt messing with a gator. It was at Alligator Alley in Summerdale, Alabama. I highly recommend the place if you want to see gators and other animals. 

20230721_103404.jpg

That kid on the left should be careful since he's wearing crocs.

1 hour ago, JerrySTL said:

Here's WoJSTL and grandson Wyatt messing with a gator. It was at Alligator Alley in Summerdale, Alabama. I highly recommend the place if you want to see gators and other animals. 

Wowsy, that is crazy to let them handle them and teach that it is safe to treat wild animals in a casual manner.   Someone is eventually gonna get bit, or gored by a buffalo or something and they will get video'd being instructive on what not to do to other folks online.   No way in hell would I let someone I know do that, it simply is not a good idea under any circumstance.  I am sure it was fun and instructive and I am glad they all are ok, but nope, not ever.