You people are inconsiderate and mean sometimes

AirwickWithCheese

The section the neighbors see is complete, beautiful, and the finest on the street. 

As long as no one ever enters my backyard were ok. Well that and we have no rain for 2 years. 

Exactly 1/2 a roof.   :(

​A convertable.  What more could you ask for.  I would imagine that it has a  blue top by now.

Dirtyhip is so callous she read and didn't care to reply. 

God forbid my misfortune interfere with her shralpin.  

​I am sorry, Cheese.

What to say?  Well, I am glad the rain will stay off your head.  Also, they probably got ride of all the snakes that were living in your gutters.  

• Heart 2

I'm the only one here who really cares and then you go and denigrate me by sticking me in the same category as the UnfunnySquareThing. 

I'm starting to care a bit less….. No, a lot less.  I hope the stupid wrens poop on your head while you sleep.

Edited by Kzoo
  • Heart 2

I'm the only one here who really cares and then you go and denigrate me by sticking me in the same category and the UnfunnySquareThing. 

I'm starting to care a bit less….. No, a lot less.  I hope the stupid wrens poop on your head while you sleep.

​Can you feel the love tonight?

Somehow I missed that you were having roof work done.  How inconvenient, but I'm sure your house will be even more lovely once its completed.  The wrens and their bird friends will enjoy  seeing the new roof.

• Heart 1

...I hope you get it done before the summer heat really hits in Greenville.  A guy could die up on a roof in the summertime there, and nobody would be able to retrieve the body until night time.

​OK I'm out.  I don't mind a bit of heat but I'm not dieting for the cause.  The Carolina Wrens can continue to poop on his head.

Have a good time.

Why you selfish dogs!!!!   Putting your own needs above our beloved Cheese.  

Just say the word Cheese and I will round up Mike Holmes and we will be on our way.

​Hey, I tried to come, even invited myself, since you were so aloof and exclusionary.  But Kzoo but the kibosh on my plans.  I will use the time to build a deck in my front yard where I can sit in peace and drink tea with fresh mint in it.

• Heart 1