I'm an EVIL SOB!

KrAzY

I'm not sure about that self description.  For example, I don't think you're that evil.

You have no idea.. I only post about the fun evil things I do because I want to keep a good impression here.. :)

​Damn right... always leave someone scratching their head and wondering! 

We had a guy here buy a new stone. He stuck it in a clear plastic sleeve, thumbtacked it to his window frame and filled it with oil, to oil it up.

Every night, after he left, the guys would empty it. He marveled at how much oil that stone could hold. When he finally stopped adding oil, they started...

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Reminds me of the gas caper in the movie, Pete and Tillie. Walter Matthau as Pete, and his young son would either siphon gas out of the neighbour's car or add some to screw up his gas mileage calculations, which he was extremely fastidious about. Drove the neighbour nuts.

• Heart 2

• 4 years later...
7 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Some cow-orkers used to sneak into the boss's office and lower his chair a few turns each day.  When they reached bottom, the went all the way to the top. :D

I hid the voice box and the motion sensor to a toy that made a laughing noise in the drop ceiling of my bosses office when he was on vacation.. took him about three weeks of walking in and out to get sick enough to find it.. for the longest time he had no idea where it was until an asshole co-worker told him.. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3