Snapping Turtle on the Pecker

Further

Fella at work was telling a story about his sons playing with a pet snapper turtle. 

The turtle ended up latched on to one kids pecker.

The kids gave him a long winded explanation of how this happened. Involved getting out of the shower, the one brother playing with the turtle, the other brother having a slip & fall, and the turtle striking a wagging pecker.  

I don't buy it.

So can you come with a believable scenario for a snapping turtle hanging off a teenagers dick, in the bedroom ?   

7 hours ago, Further said:

I'm thinking something along the line of " Dare ya to wag your dick at the turtle"

This. Exactly.  I was going to just reply "Teenagers". But you provided the entire history  blow by blow

btw...what am I doing up at this hour? It's 3:30 am. :angry:

now I have a decision to make. Sleep for an hour and a half? And probably oversleep. Or just stay up. Long day ahead

• Heart 1

I got a jellyfish sting on the pecker once.  I was sitting at the edge of the water in my beach chair.  Waves washing up over my feet carrying water up to about my knees.  Had baggy swim trunks on.  Fucking wave washed a jelly right up my pantleg and that commie bastard stung me right on the tip of my pecker.  True story.

• Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I got a jellyfish sting on the pecker once.  I was sitting at the edge of the water in my beach chair.  Waves washing up over my feet carrying water up to about my knees.  Had baggy swim trunks on.  Fucking wave washed a jelly right up my pantleg and that commie bastard stung me right on the tip of my pecker.  True story.

Mostly true; the jelly was never a commie, it was a Fascist.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Further said:

Fella at work was telling a story about his sons playing with a pet snapper turtle. 

The turtle ended up latched on to one kids pecker.

The kids gave him a long winded explanation of how this happened. Involved getting out of the shower, the one brother playing with the turtle, the other brother having a slip & fall, and the turtle striking a wagging pecker.  

I don't buy it.

So can you come with a believable scenario for a snapping turtle hanging off a teenagers dick, in the bedroom ?   

I call the whole story bogus. Unless there are different types of snappers. I have played with snappers, they don’t run fast but if a snapper bit your pecker it wouldn’t just latch on, it would bite it off. They will also bite off a finger in one snap. The one my brother and I made soup out of snapped off a stick the diameter of my thumb.

7 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I call the whole story bogus. Unless there are different types of snappers. I have played with snappers, they don’t run fast but if a snapper bit your pecker it wouldn’t just latch on, it would bite it off. They will also bite off a finger in one snap. The one my brother and I made soup out of snapped off a stick the diameter of my thumb.

I had one about 10" bite my finger, it drew blood but didn't bite through. I got the impression the one hanging off the pecker was about 6" 

12 hours ago, Longjohn said:

If it's a grown one, doggone right.

• Heart 1

On 11/17/2017 at 7:15 AM, Parr8hed said:

Ouch!

• Heart 1