Why are Fridays so lifeless on the forum?

Randomguy

...I shared a story about a woman masturbating in public here, and all I got from you was, "She'd be cuter if not pregnant." I'm done sharing stories with an unappreciative audience.  My stories are for story connoisseurs, not for the like of you, Mr Chubby Pants critic.  :angry:

And I have a lot of stories, too, because I lead a rich full life here. :skipping: Your loss.

• Heart 1

I lost hours driving around town and can confirm that the Baltimore-Washington area has extremely congested traffic - even around 1 pm, traveling halfway around the Baltimore Beltway and getting the repair estimate for my car ($2061 estimate - the other guy's insurance will get billed for it), then driving to my Honda dealers repair shop and  checking in even though the girl there Wed. said all I had to do was bring it in Monday AM. I learned they won't have the parts until Tuesday since they had just been faxed the estimate, so I had to change my repair and rental car date from Monday to Tuesday.

13 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

You should flop around some and entertain us, Duckbag.

I can't even, I tried an experiment where I went without Aleve for two days, and I can't even walk.  I caved and took a double dose about an hour ago, no relief yet.   My knees are completely swollen and my hip is all painy.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Duckbag said:

I can't even, I tried an experiment where I went without Aleve for two days, and I can't even walk.  I caved and took a double dose about an hour ago, no relief yet.   My knees are completely swollen and my hip is all painy.

I have to go to a funeral tomorrow, standing is going to be problematic, even more than usual.