Weekend plans..as we get ready for the last week of February!

petitepedal

Lent starts on Wednesday :frantics:  I finally have some energy today!! At least I woke up rested.  I may be going to dinner with a friend...and if that doesn't workout...I may just do dinner anyway!! My tire rebate is burning a hole in my pocket and I have the need for a kitchen gadget and a few odds and ends...so I may blow that money this weekend..

Temps are gonna be warm...I am taking my evergreens off the deck!!  Signaling an end (soon) to winter~  Laundry and meal planning..and getting ready for 2 condo meetings are also on the agenda!

• Heart 1

The weatherheads have the SE mitten in the mid to upper 40s and sunny this weekend :skipping:So I predict some riding is in order. My club has a couple rides planned, but I'll ride solo because of the distance and climbing. I need to work up to that ;)  I may go to to a not-so local bike shop for an event where Michigan's Alexey Vermeulen will be speaking. And dinner tonight w/ a friend, to hang oot & shoot the sheot :D

• Heart 3

Grocery stop after work for necessities, maybe steak fajitas for dinner. Go to Otto parts store for spark plugs and plenum gaskets for the Jeep. So7 will replace them tomorrow. Stop by the Vienna LBS and pick up my rear wheel. New sealed cartridge bearings were installed. 
Work at the Arlington LBS on Saturday as they’re short handed. Go out to dinner as I don’t feel like cooking and Wo7 only makes bowls of cereal or heats soup. 
Sunday, I may go to the Two wheeled church and then do work around the house.

• Heart 2

headed up north to visit with a niece & nephew.  While there, I'm going to join my nephew's hockey team for their game, and my wife is going to yoga with my niece.  And early dinner, we have to drive back home tomorrow, a couple early Masses tomorrow.  Last coat of sealant on the boat dashboard before applying the new Bubinga vinyl wrap.  I hoped to work on the GTI but it's still at the upholsterer.

• Heart 1