Someone in our neighborhood posted they lost their cat

Square Wheels

My wife has seen them eating the sunflower seed that the birds knocked out of the feeder when she was leaving for work at dark thirty in the morning. They didn’t pay any attention to her as she walked right past them to her car.

She has also seen a  big porcupine eating birdseed too.

• Heart 1

On 10/9/2021 at 7:22 AM, Square Wheels said:

So we put out some food to see if we could lure it. 

I thought you were going to say you dropped your cat off at their house (and the vet invoice).  Pass the buck! They get a replacement cat to love and you save some $$$.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

I thought you were going to say you dropped your cat off at their house (and the vet invoice).  Pass the buck! They get a replacement cat to love and you save some $$$.

What kind of monster are you?  Are cat is not well, I fear her days are numbers (and it's a small number).  She loves us and feels safe here.  She will spend her final days with us.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

What kind of monster are you? 

Where have you been???? I'm the anti-@Randomguy! The dis@jsharr!  Perhaps even the Mr Hyde to the Dr.@donkpow!!!!

But, hey, you could still VISIT the cat at the new home.  All the cuddles and purring, none of the $$$.  Like being the cat's uncle instead of one of the parents.

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Where have you been???? I'm the anti-@Randomguy! The dis@jsharr!  Perhaps even the Mr Hyde to the Dr.@donkpow!!!!

But, hey, you could still VISIT the cat at the new home.  All the cuddles and purring, none of the $$$.  Like being the cat's uncle instead of one of the parents.

She's our family.  She will never be rehomed.

The next time you and your wife disagree, might I suggest giving her to a neighbor?