Official NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread

BuffJim

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Just got home.  We can’t stop the run tonight.  This game is over.

Well, I think you've done pretty well.  But the difference is Josh Allen.  That's where you "ran" into trouble. If the QBs were reversed, you win this game and Masen (Mason?) hasn't played that bad. It's like watching the Josh Allen show.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

NFC East teams the most, though.

I was hoping but it seemed like folly to think the Eagles could right the ship.  Quite the collapse.  To look at Hurts on the bench, just looked like he was in a daze.  Not angry or fired up, just stony faced.

I was driving home from the office yesterday listening to the Bills-Steelers game on the radio "on the Steelers Radio Network".  I missed Myron Cope.  The clown doing the color commentary said "mano y mano" three times, and as much as he wants it to, that does not mean "man to man".  I wanted to smack him.

1 hour ago, TrentonMakes said:

it seemed like folly to think the Eagles could right the ship

yup.

Plenty of talent.  Worst coaching since Kotite.

The ONLY way to right the ship was to totally change the attitude, go for hungry.

So they won the toss, and deferred, because that's what they do.  Putting the horrible defense on the field first to make sure they play  from behind right away.  I  knew before kickoff that the ship was staying capsized.

Sirianni has to go, he oversaw this mess.  If it wasn't Sirianni, whoever made the decision to completely change the Defensive coordinator and scheme with 6 games to go was insane.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Shu Fang said:

I'm just sad inside, man.  I think I feel for jsharr the most.  His team really sucked.  That game was a disaster.

Couch

Every Cowboys "playoff" game is a disaster, some are just uglier than others.  Sunday was pretty, pretty, prettttaaayyyy ugly. 

8 minutes ago, Dottleshead said:

Those of us on the outside get tired of hearing about it too.   Will Jerry be stepping down??  :flirtyeyess:

https://www.dmagazine.com/sports/2024/01/dallas-cowboys-jones-mccathy-johnson/

The day he gives up being a middle of the pack GM is the day he will step 6' down  into a hole.