Official NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread

BuffJim

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dottleshead said:

This game is over.  I don't see how Dallas can catch up w/ time left. Possible but not likely.  So I'm headed to the gym.  I either miss one of the greatest playoff comebacks in history or I get something done and pat myself on the back later.

Heidi

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

On to the next game and the quarterbacks nobody wanted to keep.

Oh The Lions wanted Stafford, Stafford didn’t want to be a part of another rebuild.  

Freaking Collingsworth is calling the game. Granted the post Super Bowl season was a huge disappointment but Collingsworth did nothing but talk shit on the Rams on every national game. Started 14 O lineman, don’t mention that just talk shit. Lost 1/2 the defense to injury, doesn’t matter, just talk shit…

Do some freaking homework on the team you are covering and not just be surprised they suck…

17 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Oh The Lions wanted Stafford, Stafford didn’t want to be a part of another rebuild.  

Freaking Collingsworth is calling the game. Granted the post Super Bowl season was a huge disappointment but Collingsworth did nothing but talk shit on the Rams on every national game. Started 14 O lineman, don’t mention that just talk shit. Lost 1/2 the defense to injury, doesn’t matter, just talk shit…

Do some freaking homework on the team you are covering and not just be surprised they suck…

You need Aikman and Buck

1 hour ago, Dottleshead said:

Car battery is dead.  Looks like I'm watching this last part of the game.

When did you get a Tesla??? And when did Washington starting telling folks to dial back their electricity use??? 

Are you from the FUTURE???

Does Dak ever get a SB ring?

33 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

Lions are better than the Rams

Yeah I think so.  The non PI call on our final possessions didn’t help but  Goff limited his mistakes and they exposed the young & inexperienced D.  I have said it all along that this isn’t our year but I’m glad they made it to the playoffs. 

Rams need to address edge, DB & O line to really be considered a contender. 

1 hour ago, Dottleshead said:

Just flipped the game on after an hour on the treadmill.  Looks pretty exciting. I hope the Rams can do it -- but not expecting it.

It was exciting game & the Rams played pretty well.  Lions just played better. 

• Heart 2

8 hours ago, a bunch of numbers said:

Don't quit your day job.

Well a couple things. 1) It's the NFL so you never know what can happen.  2) I'm not a Cowboys fan so I'm happy with the results, and 3) I didn't see anyone else calling this game. I was the only one stupid enough -- so it makes good fodder when it misses. And 4) I wasn't the only one who didn't see this coming -- number 2 seed team getting ousted like that doesn't happen very often.  Finally I'm a moron (boob?  moron boob?)  so there's that.

Also, I wish I could quit my day job.  You hiring?  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dottleshead said:

It'd be a good story if they rebounded.  They could.  

If AJ Brown returns next week, and a couple guys on D, They have the talent to win a SB.

But they don't have coordinators who know how to use it.  And when players don't think the coaches are giving them much chance to succeed, they lose confidence and don't succeed

It's been a crazy NFL season, don't rule anything out.  Except the Cowboys.

• Heart 1