Rochester has to boil their water.

8 minutes ago, Shu Fang said:

Stills are illegal in Rochester.

Couch

Can’t find anything about Rochester but found this. I’ll keep looking for fun now

IMG_7224.jpeg

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Now we can all panic about the eclipse and the toll it will take on Rochester. 

Good.  I was afraid that there might not be another panic available quickly if the water panic failed.  Rochester is wise in stacking several panics in the "next" chute.  Some cities wander around aimlessly when a panic ends.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I have done searches and recoveries in drinking water reservoirs, it is no big deal  apparently.  The water shed people were more concerned about the contamination from our 30hp outboard than they were about the rotting corpses.  In their words, their treatment process is designed to filter out and purify from 'biologicals' (their words not mine)but not petroleum products.

I forgot to mention it, but the reason water is supposed to sit in aquariums a day or two before you add the fish is to let a lot of the dissolved purification gases escape from the water into the air since they're there to kill living organisms.

• Hugs 1

21 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Does ANYONE do that??!?!?

I do that.  Mrs. silly has a Britta filter pitcher where she gets her water from.

21 hours ago, jsharr said:

Birds and snakes and turtles and fish and bug and farm animals pee and poop in our water all the time.   Just one of those things you put away in the back of your mind while drinking your nice glass of tap water.  

How chewy is your water?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Good.  I was afraid that there might not be another panic available quickly if the water panic failed.  Rochester is wise in stacking several panics in the "next" chute.  Some cities wander around aimlessly when a panic ends.

@Shu Fang is in charge of these things. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Silly said:

I do that.  Mrs. silly has a Britta filter pitcher where she gets her water from.

How chewy is your water?

Remember, we don’t get water we have a rock that we suck on when we get thirsty. We have to share it. It’s more of a jawbreaker than a chewy kind of a thing.

BREAKING: Mayor Evans says body found in Highland Park Reservoir is 29-year-old missing man Abdullahi Muya from Rochester. His family has been searching for him over a month. It’s a heartbreaking ending no family wants. Police say no criminal activity was involved.